Stage Stores
63Average
Stage Stores Employee Review

Not Worth It

April 11, 2019
While there are some good benefits of working with Stage, such as employee discounts and if you are full time you are given PTO after 6 months, there are too many things that arent good. Management for the most part is bad. They are constantly in the office, on the sales floor avoiding the register or on personal phone calls. They are very selfish and expect everyone else to be all about the company. Beauty Advisors and Counter Managers only get 2 or 3 percent commission. The District Managers only care about meeting credit card and magazine expectations and threaten your job position if you do not meet those expectations. Overall this company does not care about you as an employee and only pretends to care about their customer. Worst job i have ever had.
Pros
Store discounts, Pto, lunch breaks
Cons
Credit cards, magazines, management, low pay
August 22, 2020
Clinique Counter Manager (Current Employee) - Alexander City, AL
This job allowed me to be the inner man that daily walks with me. It allows me to be alert as I walk along my daily path.It allow me to greet people and feel good and smile while speaking the encouraging words good morning or how are you or good evening.This job gave me the opportunity to allow s people to know that someone cares,some notice that they are alive, it make other know that someone is cocern about them. This also helped me to hold my head up,pay attention, It allowed me to know that someone is trusting me,depending on me ,This let's me that someone woke up with coming to see on there mind, or dialing me up knowing that I will give them the best of knowledge,they trusted my decisions,my thoughts ,my opinions the knowledge that I studied, paid attention to during seminars,workshops, classes for myself,yes,but for another.This job gave me an opportunity to have a relationship with my trainers, executive and district leaders as well.
Pros
.I have knowledge to share where I am hired to work
August 1, 2019
Counter Manager (Former Employee) - Durant, OK
I LOVED my job. If i had the chance to go back i would. Pay was okay. I made great commission on what ever i sold. I suggest appling for a counter manager if you are considering. It was so much fun.
June 26, 2019
Counter Manager Estee Lauder (Former Employee) - Paintsville, KY
I learned many people skills and computer skills. I learned how to work in fast pace and still do everything correctly that was my responsibility to do.