Stage Stores
63Average
Stage Stores Employee Review

Easy Going And Friendly Work Environment

January 17, 2019
Working at Stage was an overall pleasant experience filled with friendly staff and flexible work hours. Upon being hired I was able to choose my own hours and days, as well the management was very kind and considerate of my other work. All in all it is a solid company that takes care of it's employees.
November 25, 2019
Freight Associate (Former Employee) - Clinton, OK
Easy work for students still in school for fast money. Beneficial for students that play sports. Fast money, pay is bi-weekly. Unfortunately, here, this store is closing down. The job wasn’t hard at at either as an freight associate. The environment was just slow, but it really picked up on the weekends.
August 13, 2019
Freight Associate (Former Employee) - New Iberia, LA
Some days I had a lot of freight to prepare and not much time to do it. I got better doing the work over the years but there was still stress to get items to the floor. I appreciated the job but it didn't pay enough considering the drive to New Iberia and some managers weren't very respectful.
Pros
it was a job
Cons
too far to drive
October 12, 2018
Freight Associate (Current Employee) - Idabel, OK
Employee's are treated equally and with respect. This is the first job I've ever truly loved. My only criticism would have to be that there isn't near enough hours, nor do we get health benefits.
Pros
Employee Discount. Flexible Hours.
Cons
Pay. No Benefits. Not enough hours. Not enough space to properly store merchandise.