STAINLESS STEEL BRAKE CORP

STAINLESS STEEL BRAKE CORP Employee Reviews in Clarence, NY

Clarence, NY5 reviews
Great place now that it is under new ownership and managment
Things are much better here now that we have new owners and have hired good leaders. We are really turning this company around and the employees are convinced that we are headed in the right direction.

It has become a fun but challenging place to work. There is a lot that needs to be fixed but we have a solid plan and everyone is working together.
Pros
Great products, huge potential
Cons
Bad history
Horrible experience
Family owned by a crazy lady . I have never seen anything like it in my life .. look at their financial issues. They have run the company to the ground. Customer service is a joke . I'm surprised that they are still open . Good luck
Poorly run by controlling owners with cash flow problems
The owners took a great company and ran it into the ground and blamed everyone but themselves. I would not recommend my worst enemy to work there. The owners are controlling and think they know everything. It is to bad as they had a great product and had good people that worked there!
Pros
Working with cars
Cons
Work culture, benefits
great work enviroment
fast pased environment with focus on retail product. must have the ability to work well with the public and understand time constraints.
no no
Stainless steel was a good job. The coworkers were ok to work with.
Hardest part of the job was verifying the parts. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was working with auto parts.
Pros
good shipping manager
Cons
job pace changes
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at STAINLESS STEEL BRAKE CORP. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7