Stamford Health Employee Reviews

Excelent place to work
Social Worker (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTMarch 31, 2019
I enjoy my job and career at Stamford Health. I am committed to the Planetree Model at Stamford Health and feels it encompasses it employees and patients that it serves.
Good environment to work with
Sr. Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTJuly 10, 2018
tamford Health is Healing. Reimagined. A team committed to caring for the whole person in mind, body, and spirit. We provide you with the absolute finest in care, from prevention and wellness, to diagnosis, treatment, and ongoing support. We believe that to heal is to make whole. Stamford Health consists of Stamford Hospital, Stamford Health Medical Group, Stamford Hospital Foundation, and a diverse and growing number of retail and ambulatory locations across the region.
Workplace Culture
Emergency Department Technician (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CT 06902October 9, 2017
Stamford Hospital is a great place to work. People work together to make the day go by easier. Generally everyone is always willing to lend a helping hand when others need it. The Emergency Department could not run as smoothly if it was not for the incredible management team. All in all, Stamford Hospital is truly a wonderful place to work!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stamford Health. Our community is ready to answer.

Stamford Health Reviews by Location