Stampede Presentation Products Employee Reviews

Don’t Work at Dallas Texas location
Assistant Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 11, 2019
Poor management at location and very unorganized. I was the assistant manager at this location for two weeks. The company has been at this location for nine months and the manager and I had to share a table with folding legs and a plastic chair set up in the middle of the warehouse. There is no office furniture and no break room furniture. The warehouse employees have to eat their lunch sitting on the ground. The company makes you pay and go get your own background check and bring it with you the first day you start. We overnighted mine and they lost it and a week later decided I needed to get a get another one. I was then told I was not a good fit for the position by the manager at that location who wears the same blue sweats and green sweatshirt every single day to work and reeks of cigarettes. Place is a joke
Cons
No office furniture, no break room furniture, no fax or copy machine, poor management
Good enviroment
Accounts Payable Manager (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, NYOctober 23, 2017
I did learn a lot from this company. A/P and A/R as well as G/L was my main function. I was hourly then they wanted to reward my hard work and let me take a salary.
Senior Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Amherst, NYFebruary 2, 2017
The office is extremely busy during the day, Lots of activity on the sales floor. I enjoy having the tv's all around to watch current events while I work.

It's a fun environment and I consider my co-workers close friends. So imagine coming to work with your friends everyday and you'll understand Stampede's work environment. There's definetly a high expectation to perform, but if you enjoy what you're doing and the people around you, it's easy.
Pros
Great people to work with, Free Lunches, WorkOut Room with Personal Trainer
Cons
Office gets cold after 5:30
Productive and fun work place. Cares about employees and feels like a large family.
senior accountant (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYNovember 23, 2015
Great experience, long hours.Seems that some co workers dont really care about their jobs or how their role affects other co-workers. When working in such a small company, everyone's role matters.
Good work life balance, but below average pay
Western Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  USAMarch 1, 2015
Good work life balance, but below average pay makes one look toward the exit before it should be time. Overall, decent company with a good line card but it's an Oligarchy.
it's okay
Troubleshooter (Former Employee) –  Amherst, NYDecember 31, 2014
I troubleshot electronics in the back of a large loading bay set up on some tables, this position was for an 8 week internship. The management lead well but was not very good at communication when it came to anything really
Pros
sat down at work, learned about electronics for my degree
Cons
had to work with the owners high school kid, bad communication skills from management
Productive company.
Business development specialist (Current Employee) –  Amherst, NYMarch 10, 2014
stampede was a great introduction into the IT world. It was ran by a kind group of people and it was a positive experience over all. i must say that i was a little upset because their training process was bare bones and lacked direction. I made great connections that i will value for years to come.