Standard Imaging Employee Review

View all Standard Imaging reviews

I was very happy and content working at Standard. The advancement options weree numerous and I was taking full advantage of those opportunities.
ASSEMBLY/REPAIR TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Middleton, WIDecember 25, 2016
This is a great company. Their products are life saving and I was very proud to be a Team Member. Unfortunately they suffered a financial drop and it cost several of (6) to be layed off. If I was still unemployed when they got stabilized I would go back in an instant.
Pros
Great fellow employees, always treated the employees with respect and we had little social lunch gatherings every month.
Cons

Other Standard Imaging Employee Reviews

Regional Account Manager - Radiation Oncology (Former Employee) –  Middleton, WIAugust 8, 2018
You are watched every minute of the day and reported or gossiped about. There are some individuals that if they do not become your friend then they are your enemy. A very family oriented company that would like to be more innovative but they are unwilling to take the chance. Company direction is unclear and most of the business/marketing/sales are people that gradually accepted the position without any real training or understanding.
Pros
Great products and potential job security
Cons
Always watched by key individuals that will go behind your back

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Standard Imaging. Our community is ready to answer.

Standard Imaging Reviews by Job Title