Standup Wireless Employee Reviews

Certainly would not recommend working here.
Enrollment Auditor (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAMarch 25, 2019
A typical day at Global Connection is they have a bunch of immature staff trying to run the business in a very unprofessional manner. Friends promoting friends and the workers that are working their behinds off are not recognized.You ll definitely be micromanaged and consistently aggravating with policies changing on a day to day basis. The work sure doesnt equal the pay.This job will definitely have you feeling miserable. I would not recommend this job to anyone. This job will try to consume your life so keep lookin in other places. Also don’t believe a word they tell you majority of the time its a lie and will tell you what you want to hear.
Cons
Pay, The management, The hours.
Fun and interesting
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 10, 2019
This job is fun and giving to out to the community. Its challenging sometimes but there always something new to learn at the end of the day. The management is great the only part that sucks is when there no inventory for months at a time.
Pros
Leave when finished quota for the day.
Cons
People can be frustrating.
Exciting New Direction
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 22, 2018
One day, the people running the company left and some new people came in. It was scary at first, but after the restructure it's been better. The people running the company now seem professional, but friendly. They expect a lot out of us, but they try to make it a fun place to be. I didn't realize how bad it was with the previous management until these people got here.
Pros
Fun, well paid, good benefits, growing company
Customer Service Rep
Agent Support/Compliance Auditor (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAJanuary 18, 2018
Pros
Cons
micro managed
Field Rep managaer
Self Employed (Current Employee) –  ArizonaAugust 3, 2017
It's cool if you want to sit out in the sun all day and work for your self but the field pay out is ridiculous it takes nearly 4 weeks to get ya paid for phones that you did earlier in the month.
Pros
Work for self
Cons
The compliance office never on the same page
Benefits are great
Compliance Auditor (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAJuly 18, 2017
the benefits are great at StandUp Wireless. They provide all type of benefits and insurance for a very discounted rate. No room for growth at the moment due to restructuring . Once structuring is completed the direction of the company will be more clearer and maybe then it could mean growth for the individual worker.
Benefits
Cons
Pay
Productive, but fun Warehouse Enviroment
Inventory Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 14, 2014
Being an assistant manager of StandUp Wireless I supervised up to 12 people daily while they sorted, counted, tagged and scanned all phones that came into warehouse. We also programmed, kitted, labeled and sorted certain phones by market for a later distribution. Prepared and printed FedEx labels and pickups. All of my co-workers were a pleasure to work with. The hardest part of the job was differentiating all the different types of cell phones. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people I worked with and all the jokes we would tell randomly throughout the day. Overall I have learned a lot working for Global Connection d.b.a StandUp Wireless.
very productive, friendly environment, great people.
temporary employee (Former Employee) –  Westland, MIJune 4, 2013
Showed up to work everyday happy to be there.The other employees were wonderful to be around. It was a friendly environment. It felt like I knew them my whole life.
Pros
everyday was a great day.
Cons
some days were extremly hot.