Stanford Health Care ValleyCare Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Steady work, decent pay
Employee Health Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAJuly 10, 2018
Enjoyed my time working there. Would have appreciated better training for all employees. Working hours were good. Liked my direct report supervisor, but others were hard to get along with.
Student Intern
Student Intern (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CANovember 28, 2017
As a student intern, I was thankful to have experience a real life work environment. I was specifically placed in the clinical department. Each day I came in, there was not one staff who did not enjoy being there. The manager has done a great job in providing a culture that all staff members enjoy being in.
I was a registrar in the Emergency Room
Registrar (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAApril 24, 2017
• Experienced in Insurance Preauthorization/Authorization: InPatient/OutPatient Surgery and Emergency Services.
• Performs registration in the ER effectively with accurate data and demographics in a timely manner
• Perform administrative and clerical duties as program requires.
• Checks data from completed forms or other documents for accuracy and completeness and enters into database
Pros
N/a
Cons
Micromanging
Productive workplace
Sterile Processing Technician (Current Employee) –  Pleasanton, CANovember 24, 2015
fun work place. Department is a little disorganized but management is slowly making changes. Can't wait to see what the future holds

Want to know more about Stanford Health Care ValleyCare?

Ask a question