Stanley Steemer Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 541 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOWes Bates
- Company size1001 to 5,000
- Revenue$100M to $500M (USD)
- IndustryPersonal Consumer Services
Cleaning & Sanitation
What would you say about your employer?
Interview was a joke not kidding he was 40 minutes late and never asked me a single question. They are not professional.
-Work history -Why I was looking for something new -Would I be interested in a different position -Any office skills
Availability and customer service experience. You're a shoe-in for the busy season if you are available when they need you and you know what you're doing on the phone.
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Stanley Steemer?Published on May 24, 2021
- Stanley Steemer