Stanley Steemer
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Stanley Steemer:

Stanley Steemer Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA11 reviews
N/a
Work hard long hours every day from monday thru saturday pay trainning and have to drive have done the job, fallow instruction verbal and text have clear driver record
A typical day at work
Good team player, did my job very well. Treated the company with the utmost respect. Willing to always learn new things, was willing to train and get certificates.
Not worth the money
I felt mistreated and targeted by coworkers and management. Safety is what they claim is most important but in practice speed is the most important. The expectations are impossible to meet and it's not worth the constant talking down to that you receive.
Horrible work place
Worst place I ever worked. Gm likes to talk to people in very belittling ways. Managers which I was one, cannot manage. He controls everything with arrogance that his way is better than yours even when he is wrong he’ll say he can’t be because he’s your boss.
productive
Stanley Steemer is a good challenge to me in terms of how to deal with clients. We get paid by commission which improved my sales capability. I could meet many people and learned about every one's mentality. This was a good thing that got in my career with stanley srteemer. I was involved in a team work and I learned many technical and safe things.
Pros
money
Cons
on call hours
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Shop tech
The job absolutely sucks. I was the shop tech for a year and the longer i stayed the more work they piled on. They kept adding more things for me to do to the vans every day and the manager that was supposed to be in charge of the shop and the vans would allow the crew members to make a mess in the shop and they would throw trash and the equipment all around the vans and it would all be put on the shop tech. on top of the other 20 things you would be doing anyways. I would not recommend the job to anyone. stanley steemer is just a horrible place to work and the Gainesville shop managers need to be fired and replaced they absolutely suck at doing their job.
Pros
Health Benifits
Cons
Everything about the job.
This was the most streasful job ive ever had.
Long story short, they dont care about you. They will say they do. They will say things like "we appreciate that" Or "I understand". But they dont. Theyll work you long and hard and pay you little.
Pros
You have a job.
Cons
Job not worth it.
Pretty good pay for no education
It was a good job for the sole reason that you needed no experience or an education to work there. They teach you everything you need to know, but it was a job that you really needed to learn in the field.
Management was not great, but the people that work there are really cool and help you out a lot. We had to stick together because of the management. Over worked and felt under compensated, but I did learn a lot about customer service and myself.
Pros
Good pay, decent benefits, good social experience
Cons
Almost no breaks, only when driving to another job, poor management
The management is awful
First the interview was lies and he was picking people out who he was going to give a job before he started interviewing them. The company needs better management that isn't racist, judge it turns people away and also customers who wants a company that can't manage to do your flooring?
Cons
pingpong table was there and many other perks
the best company out there to work for and to have in your home.the staff is great and the crew was great to work with.The benefits were great and the work was awesome.
Pros
paid holidays
Good job
I liked the job but the commute was too far for me. I would get back into carpet cleaning