Read 30 answers
No I never was drug tested however they need to because some employees will come to work high or under the influence of some drugs or possibly alcohol.
Oregon does a 10 panel drug test at an outside facility. Auburn WA does a cheek swab.
No, I've never got drug tested working for Staples, and it's my 3rd time working for them, doesn't mean it can't happen at other Staples outside of Cali though
Lol up in Canada no. I’ve never been drug tested and I’m a daily smoker after work.
Yes , was drug tested 3 times over 25 years
No , I wasn't however Staples will terminate your employment if you don't have a licensed medical marijuanna card if you injure yourself. Employment will be terminated if there is a suspicion and positive evidence of Opiates(heroin), Crack cocaine, cocaine, and Methamphetamine.
No drug testing
I wasn't drug tested in Manchester, NH
Yes I was swabbed
No not in Watchung Nj. They do a background test though
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Staples a better place to work?38 people answered
- How are the working hours at Staples?25 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Staples?25 people answered
- How old do you have to be to work with staples?23 people answered
- Does staples do background checks?17 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Staples?16 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish? What are the steps along the way?16 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Staples?16 people answered
- What is the best part of working at Staples?15 people answered
- What is the starting pay for a part time breakpack position?15 people answered