STAR RESIDENTIAL

STAR RESIDENTIAL Employee Reviews in Atlanta, GA

STAR RESIDENTIAL insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

Good Review

It was a good place to work in the apartment industry. It is a good place to gain experience with leasing with a variety of residents and coworkers and the pay is beneficial.

tenants were the only good ones there..

upper management was the worst. I enjoyed my job at the time because it was about helping people getting an apartment.. Management was unprofessional, and unsupportive.

Great company to work for, fast paced, a great place to be rewarded for hard work. Management was very forward thinking and provided a desired level of support as was needed to thrive.

I wouldnt recommend this company

Management is extremely unprofessional. If you love helping people find homes leasing is a great and rewarding profession but you should definitely choose a different company to work for.

Very easy going workplace

The team behind Star residential is easy going and seemingly caring. This company has been good to us providing us with benefits and paid time off.

Pros

work at your own pace.

Cons

Work 6 days

Would you rate your company five stars?

Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.

It is a good company to work for

It is a good company to work for, there is many opportunities and ways to grow within the company. It is also a good company to gain experience in property management.

Good Company Bad People

Good Company however management need more training on how to manage. Some days you are better off just coming to work and doing your job.

Pros

Owner is fanastic

Cons

Everyone thinks they are the owner

N/a

N/A-There is a good culture for those who enjoy management. A growing company that has a lot of potential

Pros

experts

Cons

na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at STAR RESIDENTIAL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• STAR RESIDENTIAL