Starboard Group Management Company Employee Reviews

Starboard is good but could be better
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Hannibal, MOJuly 1, 2018
Starboard did care for a a few years. But they made bad judgment and put the wrong people in charge,and when that happened the whole company suffered.
Pros
Holiday pay, free meals, PTO days
Cons
Worked 65hrs or more would only get paid for 50hrs
Not the greatest
Cross trained (Former Employee) –  Lenawee County, MIMarch 7, 2018
They did a huge hour cut, took away all benefits, most likely will never give you a raise, expect you to be fast while being short staffed, and just don't care about their employees.
Pros
1/2 off a 7 dollar or less meal for your break.
Cons
Most everything.
Fast paced and fun
Barista (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 9, 2018
My typical day at work started at 6am and I was alone until 7:45am. Through that time I managed to set up the display, get the coffee going, and get through the morning rush. I learned a lot in the 4 months I was there, I learned about teamwork and memorizing each drink that came out. The hardest part of the job was the stress from the morning rush, shot machine breaking down and not being able to make any drinks for the customers. The most enjoyable part was bonding with my team and the customers. I made a lot of my friends here, it was a great experience. This Starbucks was in a Kroger in Texas, the minimum wage is different from California. This is also a franchise so the benefits are different from a corporate store. I would definitely recommend this job if you're a fast learner and can handle a fast-paced environment.
productive and fun
Manager (Current Employee) –  Carbondale, ILJune 5, 2017
Wendy's an place where you can work but have fun at the same time. Wendy's has a lot of moral's to it and you can learn a lot from the students that work there and most of all the managers are always there to help when needed
Pros
half price lunch free drinks lots of laugher
Cons
health care
i love my job
Wendy's Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Ypsilanti, MIApril 25, 2017
my managers were cool all the time they were very hands on in understood your fraustration when u had a bad customer. I would recommend them for anyone
working fast food
Wendy's Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLApril 6, 2017
typical working day is you have a schedule , they don't change it up when you get to work you know what youre doing
management was okay very nice
the hardest part I would have to say is when a customer would order and then come to the window to add something to their order
enjoyable part is hanging out with great people
Productive Workplace
Wendy's Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIFebruary 20, 2017
Long and tiresome , I learned how to operate 2 different grills and the fry station. the management was fairly good aside from a few managers. The workplace culture was decent , The hardest part of the job was closing and the most enjoyable was leavimg.
Pros
Flexible schedule, Fun co-workers
Cons
Short breaks, hounding managers
Stressful
Wendy's Crew Member (Current Employee) –  MichiganNovember 30, 2016
It's very hard to work for a company that doesn't give benefits to their employees and they set impossible standards for an understaffed store. The work is stressful and hard because of the lack of employees and lack of good management.
Na
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIJanuary 10, 2016
if your looking to get into restaurant management they are desperate to hire managers to work 50-60 hrs a week in multiple store locations
Work you to death
assistant store manager (Current Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIJanuary 10, 2016
crew are under paid and scheduled less then 30hrs putting all of the overtime and pressure on the management who work from 50-60 hrs mandatory every week.
Pros
Binifits
Cons
Lack of Organization

Want to know more about Starboard Group Management Company?

Ask a question
Nice office enviroment poor leadership and no advance posibilities
Corporate Senior Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Coral Springs, Fl 33018October 11, 2012
a typical day would include lack of respect and lack of action from management to stop it. No learning if you are already an experiance candidate for the position you are hire for. Promises are not kept by management. Moral is highly and frequently demoted by Management.
Co workers can do excelent job. However, lack of leadership leads those week members to abuse the better half.
If you are looking for routine job with not advancement and are able to ignore enviroment, it could be a great opportunity.
Pros
nice office settings
Cons
no real oportunity. demeaning management.