Starbucks Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 13,453 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOKevin Johnson
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryRetail & Wholesale
Food Preparation & Service
What would you say about your employer?
For Barista: Behavioral Based questions: Tell me about a time when: a) you handled a conflict with a customer, b) gave great customer service, c) dealt with a disagreement you had with another employee or company d) made someone's day e) upsold a product. Alsoi - be prepared to answer: "what's your favorite starbucks drink"? and Tell me about yourself, and Why do you want to work here?
I got a free drink during my interview and they asked me why I chose that particular drink.
Suitable questions pertaining to my previous experiences with Starbucks and other food service jobs.
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Starbucks?Published on May 24, 2021