Starbucks Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 22,079 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOHoward Schultz79%approve of Howard Schultz's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryRestaurants & Cafes
You're seeing Starbucks jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 40.4K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Food Preparation & Service
Employees at Starbucks have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 760 questions about working at Starbucks. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Starbucks employees.
Insights from 16K Indeed users who have interviewed with Starbucks within the last 5 years.
For Barista: Behavioral Based questions: Tell me about a time when: a) you handled a conflict with a customer, b) gave great customer service, c) dealt with a disagreement you had with another employee or company d) made someone's day e) upsold a product. Alsoi - be prepared to answer: "what's your favorite starbucks drink"? and Tell me about yourself, and Why do you want to work here?
I got a free drink during my interview and they asked me why I chose that particular drink.
Suitable questions pertaining to my previous experiences with Starbucks and other food service jobs.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Starbucks?Published on May 24, 2021