Starfish Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Regular
Oyster Shucker (Current Employee) –  Houston Heights, TXFebruary 19, 2018
Muy bueno era antes del nuevo chef q llegó todo cambio y el ambiente es muy agresivo
Great program directors, overall incredible place to work
Residential Technician (Current Employee) –  Inkster, MISeptember 8, 2017
Starfish is a fantastic place to work. Program directors are amazing and the impact the agency makes on the community is outstanding. I highly recommend speaking to someone at Starfish if you are looking for a job.
Pipe Layer/Operator (Former Employee) –  Brewton, ALJune 13, 2017
Laying pipe isn't for the weak or lazy, with saying that it takes a lot of time and mussel to lay pipe. The hardest part about laying pipe is making sure everything is perfectly done.
Productivity
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Brewton, ALMarch 11, 2013
Overall a very productive company. Daily missions were accomplished. Enjoyable co-workers, everyone worked together as a team. The hardest part of the job was the uncontrollable outside elements (weather). This did not deter me or fellow employees from getting the job done in a timely manner. The most enjoyable part of the job was when the job was well done and finished. Then we had to mov on to the next project.
Pros
the company had "mandatory" employee picnics with random prize give aways.
Cons
high cost of health insurance. slow to put employees in the system for health insurance.
Productive and fun workplace, lots of entertainment
Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  WIDecember 7, 2012
I had an eight hour shift, which was challenging at times,but manageable. i learnt to think positive, talk positive, always be pleasant and alert. The management was superb and my co-workers were helpful honest and respectful.The hardest part of my job was having to quit. The most enjoyable part of my job was when i satisfied the wishes or desires of my guests, thus making management and staff happy. Putting a smile on others face truly made me happy.
Pros
free lunches

Want to know more about Starfish?

Ask a question