STARK ENTERPRISES Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Variety Spice of Life
Information Technology Manager (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHFebruary 2, 2018
Work days varied widely, many projects make life interesting.

Information technology management included operation of Servers, Workstations, Cell Phones, Desktop Phones, Storage Systems, DR Systems, Backup and Recovery operations and systems, Point of Sale installations, Multi-Site network communication systems, Software management, Software Upgrades, Server Operation System Management, Server Operating System Upgrades, Server Virtualizations, Vertical Software Application Management, Exchange Server Management, Active Directory Management.
The most enjoyable part of this position is the intense variety learning opportunities and the feeling that comes from maintaining all systems in operational status.
Horrible Management and Very Disrespectful
Assistant Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  Sheffield Lake, OHOctober 29, 2017
I worked for Stark as a Maintenance Tech at Perch on Lake. Not only did they treat the entire maintenance staff like we were worthless, they also cheated us out of OT pay and PTO. I was eventually forced to call the US Department of Labor who did a full investigation and found multiple problems.
Pros
I lived on site
Cons
No respect, Poor pay, Very rude to residents
It was a good place to work but boss did not do his part to make company prosperous.
Office Manager Book Keeper (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, IASeptember 6, 2017
There was a fairly relaxed atmosphere but too relaxed by owner/boss to keep business paying for itself.
I pretty much ran things boss usually did not show up until two or
three daily.
Great Workplace
Intern (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 22, 2017
Enjoyed working there over the summer. The people are very nice and care about there job. Cool Lounge Area in the basement with lots of snacks and TV's. Just a cool Hip atmosphere to be in.
Productive and fun!
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Westlake, OHJanuary 18, 2017
While interning at Crocker Park under Stark Enterprises, I participated in the marketing department. I also helped advertise local businesses and events. I answered phone calls, assisted customers with questions, and became more knowledgeable in the marketing field as well.
Small downtown company with 20th century feel
current employee (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMarch 1, 2016
Could be a fun place to work as no one takes themselves too seriously. However, that translates to lack of structure and management. Don't expect to anything state of the art; everything is still printed out and filed away. Turnaround rate for such a small company is still high. Overall, I would not recommend.
Pros
Shopping centers are respected, community improvement, paid downtown parking
Cons
Lack of employee respect, lack of quality management, little to no opportunity for advancement, "boys club"
Good wages and benifits. Great people you work with
Grounds crew laborer (Former Employee) –  Westlake, OHOctober 20, 2014
A typical day at stark enterprises consists of blowing down the side walks in the morning. After blow down you would come back to the shop and then carry out your assigned job position and tasks. I learned alot about agriculture and planting. I also learned and obtained a operator license on a rough terrain and industrial forklift. Was trained on how to operate a bobcat and front end loader. I received a certificate of completion of the 10-hour OSHA outreach trainning course for general industry. The co-workers were awsome! We worked as a team to complete projects and tasks and were a plesure to work with.
Pros
good wages and benifits, great people to work with
Cons
working in extreme weather conditions
Valuable experience with top developers
Development Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 28, 2014
Stark Enterprises is a full-service real estate development company in Northeast Ohio. As a member of the development team, my responsibilities were divided between evaluating new investments through market research and managing a growing energy company subsidiary. Working alongside and collaborating with in-house lawyers, accountants, and chief level executives, my experience was quite valuable for understanding the operations of a business, creating and assessing value, and gaining a sense of corporate culture with top developers in the general community.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAAugust 22, 2013
Drove a sweeper truck to various stores and company and clean parking lot

Ask a question about working or interviewing at STARK ENTERPRISES. Our community is ready to answer.