Starkey Hearing Technologies Employee Review

View all Starkey Hearing Technologies reviews

A innovative company that cares about their acounts and staying competitive in the industry of better hearing
Senior Retail Marketing Executive (Current Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNMay 22, 2013
I work 8-4, i have a desk job that requires me to stay on top of emails and phone calls. I work independently but have a team of marketing reps that do that same tasks as me that I can reach out to for questions and support.

Other Starkey Hearing Technologies Employee Reviews

Kool Aid
IT (Current Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNApril 16, 2018
The company uses the foundation and all its wonderful philanthropy as a smokescreen. It's a club at the top, say yes and you can advance. Pay is well below average for most positions across the company.
Pros
Lots of PTO. That's it.
Cons
Everything else.
N/a
Advertising Promotions Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNFebruary 25, 2018
There are plenty of other jobs that are more work place friendly and not so many office politics - with family members involved. Privately held companies are not the best option.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Starkey Hearing Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.3

2.3Personal Development

2.6Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Starkey Hearing Technologies Reviews by Location