Stat Informatic Solutions Employee Reviews

Worst place I ever worked in my life!
Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem paNovember 24, 2018
Management is so poor the place can’t function to fulfill client requirements. It’s filthy dirty from head wall to wall! Highly unorganized and there is is no one who fully knows the job requirements in order to train the job properly. Management does nothing but play the blame game and blatantly lie about work being done. In fact, management will go so far as to lie and throw someone under the bus all the while knowing it was them who created the problem. Management is highly unqualified and I use that expression because it’s not hard to run if you have any type of management skills. They have normal every day work rules in thought but they themselves do not implement them at all. Such as using their cells phones while working which is against the HIPPA ACT for security and confidentiality reasons or taking longer breaks than they should, unprofessionalism, using vulgar language, or talking down to people! Management makes all the errors and the employees get the backlash! That’s the STAT way! It’s not worth your time and if you seek it as a main source of income, it by far is definitely not worth the change they pay you!!!!
Pros
There are currently no pros unless you enjoy a all around the board negative environment!
Cons
Everything have a plan B in place!
cut throat workplace
Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 20, 2018
management is nasty and employees are not treated equally
some employees have special treatment
they lie on employees no type of team work ... nasty enviroment bathrooms are filthy... breakroom have knats very unsanitary....you get sick very often and you have to still come to work... managers never on the same page
Pros
Cons
attendance, pay
There is always work to be done. Loved my job!!!
Release of Information Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 16, 2018
One of the best places that I have worked. I absolutely loved my job. Learning different systems of the computer. Working with two screens. Taught me to be detailed. Getting the records out in a timely manner was sometimes challenging. Don't get involved with office gossip, which is actually everywhere. Grateful!
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Healthcare/Benefits
STAT is Widely Recognized and Growning
Audits Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 1, 2018
This company is quickly becoming the industry leader in release of information and imaging technology. If you have what it takes, which is the desire to produce and work as a team player, then this company can take you far. You will learn a lot. The knowledge and experience you gain is STAT's advantage to the new hire. The management team is top notch. Be prepared to work and impress. This company is growing and it can be your next greatest career move.
Pros
Professional atmosphere. Quality management team. Technologically advanced.
Cons
Lack of retirement plan and 401k. Occurence point system is flawed.
Very high phone volume than i am use to.
Release of Information Specialist (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 22, 2018
Its a very stressful job. Release of Information is something that constantly has request coming in or calls that are coming in. The pay doesn't match the work volume.
First day/Last day
Driver (Former Employee) –  Ocoee, FLOctober 4, 2018
My first day on this job was my last day they talk and treat ppl like dirt most of the workers look unprofessional. The Leaders are so disrespectful I don't see how anybody can work there on top of that what they pay per hour is something for a minor to survive on I understand ppl need jobs and yet I personally don't need one this bad to be treated like scum of the earth
Pros
Easy to get job
Productive and Quality Oriented
prepper (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 29, 2018
A lot of feedback during training.
A lot to learn! There is no time to chat with the person next to you. Listen to music, be at work in time and when scheduled, meet production goal.

If you are looking for interaction with other this is not for you.
Do not work here
ROI Specialist (Former Employee) –  WasillaSeptember 28, 2018
Unless you enjoy being treated terrible, getting low pay and constantly feeling like you could lose your job for stamping something wrong.
!Don’t work with this company!
The supervisors are non responsive, rude and arrogant.
Also, if you have a family/children, don’t except any leiway on potential sicknesses and being able to leave early or call out because their ‘point system’ will give you fired instantly. It’s an all around TERRIBLE company to work for.
Pros
There’s no pros about this job.
Cons
Low pay, no advancement, company doesn’t care for employees, awful communication
Sad that it went the way it did...
ROI (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 5, 2018
I absolutely LOVED my job. I loved the company, the position, my supervisors, all of it. Then it changed, and I hated even being a part of it. All of a sudden, you're doing 100 things that are not only NOT your job, but no one ever trained you to do. And even though you say, Hey, I need help, I'm drowning over here, no one listens. They just pile on more and more and more until you can't take it anymore. The same day I said Hey, I need help, I was asked to do 3 more things that had nothing to even do with my position.
Pros
Fun Job
Cons
You're not supposed to have a life other than work.
if you like being kept in the dark
Local office Fleet Manager / Courier (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 23, 2018
You drive to hospitals on a route 14 hours a day and pick up totes with medical records.
I learned that not everybody can do this job.
Management dosen't tell you anything until it has to get done.
the hardest part of the job was them changing the hours several times, and all of a sudden cutting your hours to 14 to 21 hours a week.
Great Place to Work!
Director (Current Employee) –  WisconsinAugust 15, 2018
It's a big company that still tries to keep the family run company feel. I love my team, co-workers and the other teams I have had a chance to work with.
Provide luncheons once a month
Driver Courier (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 2, 2018
A typical day at stat informatics solutions is working multiple 13 hour shift daily
communicate professionally
Time management
Greeting, hospitality
Organizing paperwork
Training new employees
Pros
Good hour
Cons
Bad pay
Disgusted / violated
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 2, 2018
Forced to get and pay for an unnecessary vaccination - after that 1 hour later did not recieve the job - they refuse to reimburse me - already open case with bbb & labor dept
Great Entry Level Position
Document Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, TNJuly 31, 2018
This position is great for anyone ready to start in the health care industry! You will gain a lot of knowledge in medical records, in addition to HIPAA compliance knowledge. Very easy to be cross-trained in different departments. Salary is performance based. It's simple, if you do your job, and do it well...you will be rewarded in an annual raise. It's not a job where you can come in and do half the work and expect to get a raise.
Pros
Nice facility, full kitchen, comfortable working space, friendly enviornment
Cons
Long work hours, work holidays, work weekends
Very messy
Document Processing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pearl, MSJuly 11, 2018
This was a very unprofessional working atmosphere, the boss was very unprofessional as well. this job was horrible to work at, you never get off at the regularly scheduled time.
Horrible place to work!
ROI Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 6, 2018
I am currently employed with Stat and I will tell you straight up.... DO NOT APPLY!!!...............................................................
We get treated like we are replaceable, the point system is INSANE they don't care about your family or personal life. All they care about is money!! never a thank you or keep up the good work.. This company is a last resort to anyone seeking a job!
The end
A complete mess
Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 30, 2018
Since I have been working at stat I've seen people come and go they don't even last a week there and it's due to the heavy workload and low pay not to mention the late nights and early hours coming to work at a place where the outside environment is dark and near woods where it's not enough light and it's alot of females working there with no security. The management(ALL) will come in and don't even make you feel welcome. I don't know why they have PTO cause if you request it it gets denied and when you take it off anyway they take it from you and give you a point which is soooo ridiculous. The point system is ridiculous and not reasonable at all they need to go back to the drawing board about the policies they have in place and provide a training class for management(ALL) on how to treat people especially ADULTS and realize that they are managing ADULTS AND NOT CHILDREN. The only time I've seen management smile is when the owners come in and they start being phony and making sure things are clean like the stank bathrooms that's full of gnats or that tiny breakroom that's full of gnats bottom line if you want to be miserable and work hard for low pay and come to a place where you have to run in the building from the dark parking lot then apply here
Bad place to work.
Release of Information Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 21, 2018
I am new at STAT and this is one of the worst places to work at! Manager and manager assistant or team leader don’t care about anyone but their self . There’s a lot of favoritism at the Orlando office. A lot of backstabbing and gossiping. Short breaks. Underpaid. You’re doing a 3 persons job for little amount of money. Manager is not helpful. No raise. No life. Even if you have PTO it’s a problem to ask for a personal day off. No opportunity of advancing.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Expensive benefits, short breaks, management is horrible.
Not a fun place to work.
Health Information Specialist (Former Employee) –  FloridaMay 29, 2018
Do not apply for this job unless you like being stressed out, underpaid,doing the work of 2 workers and not be trained to do the job expected of you. And if you can't get your work done you're expected to work overtime until it's done.
Pros
Your own office!
Cons
Underpaid lack of training
Excellent
Release of Information Clerk (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 21, 2018
This place it's a nice place to work, the people am talking about the co-workers also the management all is well with them. What I do there, I prep, Scan, Index, we had to work in a computer, with papers, and machine to scan every documents.