Stat Informatic Solutions Employee Reviews

I love stat
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Killeen, TXJuly 10, 2019
This company is awesome but not as awesome as its owners! I have the greatest leadership which encourages me to be the best leader possible. And that is why I am here and will be here forever!
I'm a new employee. My manager is always there when you have a question.
ROI Specialist (Current Employee) –  Easton, PAJuly 2, 2019
I'm fairly new and really liking the job. My manager is out of state but is only and e-mail or phone call away. She's very knowledgeable and nice. I like the work I'm doing. It's a bit different from my previous Release of Information position. I'd recommend working for this company.
It’s NOW a Great place to work there with all the great changes that are occurring
Release of Information Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FL 32809June 15, 2019
We’ve come a long way and the changes that are happening right now are great and it’s going to get better. There is a new supervisor who is doing a great job for the ROI team with the exception of our team lead that came from another state and has no clue what’s going on with our dept., never greets anyone, unprofessional, constantly starting rumors with some of her team members, ALWAYS out for whatever reason especially within her first 90 days probationary period, but first one in the clock to punch out, tries to correct invoices for her team members and makes it even worse. Continues to pass the buck by sending us emails to do her job, she doesn’t want to handle any calls when asked for supervisor or a team lead (what kind of leader is she?) No communication only when it’s time to dictate what facility you need to work on or the toilets are a mess.

Let’s talk about the TRAINER; she has been here over 3 years has worked pretty much throughout all of the depts or helps out where they need her, she spends a week or two training all employees and when they don’t seem to be productive she retrains them, yes there has been occasions when they are pulled out from training to help out with our needs and may not have finished training but if you love your job and your wanting to learn mote then take the initiative to ask her for additional training and she will train you, if you don’t take the initiative then don’t complain about the trainer not doing her job. There is a reason why she’s the trainer, you have current employees trying to train their way not by the BOOK, that’s
  more... why there is inconsistency with the way everyone does their work. We have a new team lead that has been employed there for quite a while and is doing a great job, she should have been the REAL team lead long time ago. Finally we have a great new customer service team that is handling all of our calls there is hardly no phone calls that are going to voicemail. I would say we NOW have a great support team starting with our owners, VP’s, supervisors and one new team lead and can’t leave out the wonderful trainer we have who really knows what she’s training. If you don’t like our company then go, don’t worry about giving your two week notice people like you we don’t need here bringing down the rest of our great workers. Just want to say I Love my STAT Informatic Solutions. Great successful company to work for.  less
Pros
Great hours, competitive pay, great support team
Cons
No 401K, no floating holiday (many competitors have one) the point system needs to be re-done, if you have a doctors note that should not give you a point
Ive enjoyed growing here
ROI Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 7, 2019
lots of interesting people to work with. a lot of new faces coming in to help better production, love my management. just wish they paid a bit more esp with the amount if work. the commute is not too bad and i like that we have weekends off. it has been a place of oppurtunity and somewhere i have been able to grow. its not 100% but every workplace has there things. im grateful to stat for taking a chance on me.
Great Employer
Area Supervisor (Current Employee) –  St Petersburg Beach, FLJune 4, 2019
I love working for Stat. The management is very understanding and professional. The company is built on customer satisfaction and professionalism. I look forward to many years with the company.
ROI Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 3, 2019
None. Everything is not what it seems. Horrible reviews for a reason. Management is horrible. Staff are half and half. Those that have been there awhile are two faced and try to sabotage others to get what they want. Training sucks. The trainer barely knows enough to get you started on your work. Amazing how the trainer is even the trainer. Always giving people different answers and is not professional what so ever. No one works as a team. It's one department against another. The pay is not worth all the drama. Staff has horrible attitudes. Always on their phones when that's against HIPPA. They do a point system which is ridiculous. If you have a doctors note excusing you, you still get points. Even if they use your PTO or not. You shouldnt get the point if you have the PTO and are excused per your physician. Too many facilities per person to manage as well. Forget about putting in your 2 week notice. They will just walk you out the same day.
Depends on the job
Management (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 22, 2019
Some positions require overnight work. Management positions tend to be regular business hours. Positions in hospitals are demanding with tight turnaround times.
No Team Support
Release of Information Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARMay 14, 2019
Training non-existent, no support from staff or management. Unrealistic goals, left to fend yourself with zero backing from contract co-workers, was not kept in the loop of changes being made. Supervisor would state, "Just waiting for them (STAT) to fire me". If you ask questions you had to watch which way the Supervisor nodded head (yes or no). Research before accepting any position with this company.
Pros
Employee assistance program
Cons
No breaks
Not the place for me
ROI Specialist (Former Employee) –  EverywhereMay 2, 2019
Interview made me feel like this would be a good fit for me. After working there a while I realized I had been fooled. They do not properly train you to their standards and when you ask questions for clarification they get perturbed. Nothing is communicated well.

One manager was very sweet when it came to medical issues but echo knows how many points I racked up.
Cons
Management, point system
Stressful Workplace
ROI Specialist (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 5, 2019
Poor training, major lack of communication, unprofessional, unrealistic quotas, supervisors and upper management has no leadership qualities, management, or managerial skills. Do not apply if you're looking for a stable, thriving, and successful company. You will be left feeling frustrated, overwhelmed, and unaccomplished. Do yourself a favor, apply elsewhere!
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Everything else
Self learning
Document Specialist / Carrier (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 7, 2019
Lots of work, little pay, no connection with co workers no one is willing to help, theres no training. Spanish is the first language in this office
the managers do not even know your name
Pros
Work on your own
Cons
No Training
Okay work place to get started for early 20s not a long term goal job doesn’t pay much can’t get any kind of raise unless you kiss up
Document Prep Specialist (Former Employee) –  TennesseeMarch 5, 2019
Would not recommend job. favoritism is an all time high here work is not giving fairly your supposed to do amounts of weight and the work load is too much it’s okay for one to slack off but the others have to pick up that slack.people who get hired in are off on the weekends and work short hours. they need help on days nights and weekends. Needs help over all. Employees talk nasty to one another and no good management at all.
Pros
Cafeteria fridge vending machine front parking
Cons
Not enough pay!!
Spare yourself the stress and anxiety.
Release of Information Specialist - Floater (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 22, 2019
If I could give this company negative stars, I would.
Don't be fooled. On paper, this company seems totally legit. But they wouldn't care if you lived or died, and thats the cold hard truth. I think they forgot that there are actual human beings working for them. But before I get too ahead of myself, I'm just gonna cut to the chase and list everything that forced me to walk out on them.

1.) Amount of Travel
At my interview, they made it seem like I would be traveling a few days here and there, sometimes a full week, but that I'd be home a good amount of the time. NOPE! If you're paying rent and considering this traveling position, you might want to consider just moving your belongings into a storage unit. It's not like you'd ever be home anyways, and it would be much cheaper!

2.) Lack of Notice for Travel
On top of traveling nearly 100% of the time, they don't even have the decency to give you a heads up! Sometimes things happen unexpectedly, which is understandable. But I'm sorry, if you need me to cover somewhere, far away, for 1-2 WEEKS, a little heads up would be nice! Not ONE day's notice. Or worse, a few HOURS! There's this handy little thing called a SCHEDULE that they could update. Send an email, text, call.. anything. Not make me waste over half my weekend canceling personal plans, renting a car, booking a hotel and traveling because I had no idea I was supposed to be 500 miles away the next morning! And I probably would have overlooked it... had it not happened to me 3 TIMES within my first 90 days!

3.) No Training
I wasn't new to the line of work, but
  more... I was very new to the company, and to the facility that I was working at when they decided to have me cover there for an entire MONTH, by myself, without any training. All I needed was someone to explain the process. A quick list of tasks, so I could get a work flow going, and I was willing to figure out the rest. I just needed to know what my responsibilities were, besides the obvious. And not to be ignored me when I asked for help. And not to be given 100 other things to do on top of the things I already didn't have enough time for.

Why I left?

I reached out to multiple managers, the department director, and the trainer for help. After multiple kindly worded emails stating that I was completely overwhelmed, and considering leaving, someone did finally come by to help. And they spent almost the entire time in the hallway on the phone, not helping me.
So then I reached out to HR, and it went from there. The stress was taking a huge toll on me, and after explaining that I was physically and mentally unable to keep covering there, they asked me to stay and deal with it for another few weeks. It was at that point that I lost my mind. It wasn't my fault that I was the only person able to cover, and their response was completely unacceptable.
Maybe if they replaced all of the management in the Orlando location, this company would stand a chance of a good reputation. But the fact that I watched multiple people come and go so quick, tells me that the higher-ups are aware, but don't really care.

All in all, don't waste your time.
Pros
Nothing. Paid travel and paid lunch does not make up for horrible management.
Cons
You won't have a personal life. Nobody will help you, even at your breaking point. No 401k
Everything is about numbers
Medical Records ROI, Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 31, 2019
The people there are very nice but there is too much pressure for you to accomplish their goals. Management is good, just too much to do and nobody wants to help with the phones.
Pros
Great team
Cons
Stressful
management
Document Processing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 24, 2019
very unprofecional starting with management and very disorganize no control management is on a power trip and very nasty when she talks to employees she has no people skills
Worst Company Ever
Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 22, 2019
This was by far the worst company that I have ever worked. The leadership pits individuals against one another, lies and does not support the employees. There is no opportunity for real growth. The executive leadership has no healthcare or management experience and don’t want to be there either. If the customers toured the sites they would move their business. They have fired people because they make too much money and replaced them with incompetent people who are willing to smile and say yes to anything, moral or immoral.
Pros
Free Coffee and Water
Cons
Horrible working hours, locations are in dangerous areas, poor management, poor leadership, little growth opportunity, monotonous work
Needs Improvement
Document Processing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 11, 2018
I do like the job itself however, management and team leads lack communication between each other. Team leads have little to no training and professional experience to handle employees. This creates a very stressful working environment and hardworking employees get little to no recognition.
Pros
paid days off and medical insurance
Cons
no advancement in the company and management needs to improve communication with team leads
Worst place I ever worked in my life!
Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem paNovember 24, 2018
Management is so poor the place can’t function to fulfill client requirements. It’s filthy dirty from head wall to wall! Highly unorganized and there is is no one who fully knows the job requirements in order to train the job properly. Management does nothing but play the blame game and blatantly lie about work being done. In fact, management will go so far as to lie and throw someone under the bus all the while knowing it was them who created the problem. Management is highly unqualified and I use that expression because it’s not hard to run if you have any type of management skills. They have normal every day work rules in thought but they themselves do not implement them at all. Such as using their cells phones while working which is against the HIPPA ACT for security and confidentiality reasons or taking longer breaks than they should, unprofessionalism, using vulgar language, or talking down to people! Management makes all the errors and the employees get the backlash! That’s the STAT way! It’s not worth your time and if you seek it as a main source of income, it by far is definitely not worth the change they pay you!!!!
Pros
There are currently no pros unless you enjoy a all around the board negative environment!
Cons
Everything have a plan B in place!
cut throat workplace
Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 20, 2018
management is nasty and employees are not treated equally
some employees have special treatment
they lie on employees no type of team work ... nasty enviroment bathrooms are filthy... breakroom have knats very unsanitary....you get sick very often and you have to still come to work... managers never on the same page
Pros
Cons
attendance, pay
There is always work to be done. Loved my job!!!
Release of Information Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 16, 2018
One of the best places that I have worked. I absolutely loved my job. Learning different systems of the computer. Working with two screens. Taught me to be detailed. Getting the records out in a timely manner was sometimes challenging. Don't get involved with office gossip, which is actually everywhere. Grateful!
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Healthcare/Benefits