Stat Informatic Solutions Employee Reviews

2.2
Ratings breakdown
poor management
Document Prep Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mooresville, NCMay 4, 2018
Starting pay isn't good. Management does not know how to talk to people. Get treated like a child. Management can't make up their mind. Do not work here.
Productive and fun workplace
Document Preparation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, TNApril 22, 2018
I loved my job there and miss it...There are/were my family and best friends. I loved it because I am interested I healthcare with an extensive background in the medical field.
Pros
Allowed ot worik overtime
Terrible company ethics
Document Prep Lead/Head Trainer (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAApril 18, 2018
This company does not care about employees that have been there for years. To them it is perfectly acceptable to wait until the last week of employment to tell everyone in our office that we’re out of jobs, despite us knowing for months. No bonuses to stay the duration. Complete lack of communication or compassion for the people that have been working over time to keep up with the workload. I would never recommend this company, the new people have no idea how the job is actually done.
Easy going
Document Processing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pearl, MSApril 10, 2018
The hours are hard to deal with and there is no room for growth. Management tends to scold a person as if they were in daycare. There are some good people that work there.
Pros
work is easy
Cons
point system will get you terminated quick
Poor management, low pay, bullies employees
Courier (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARApril 7, 2018
Evidently will post a job before they terminate the person in the job. Poor management, puts employees info out for others to see. Over powering, micromanagement
Pros
If you can deal with annoying management, you finally get a few hrs alone
Cons
Low pay, difficult management
Pros and Cons
ROI Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 24, 2018
Lack of communication between management and staff.
Backstabbing and gossiping.
Point system is ridiculous. Doctor note or not, you get the point.
It's not equal, what's good for some, is not good for other's.
I loved learning the different departments.
Pros
Alot of good people
Cons
Alot of drama
Childish
Documemt prep (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 11, 2018
Working there is stressful, childish adults and they allow employees with senroity miss treat the new employee. I wouldn't recommend my worse enemy to work there!
Pros
Cons
Short breaks
a hot mess
Document Processing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pearl, MSFebruary 1, 2018
the management is very unprofessional unorganized and was the reason that people have issues with work they are not on the same page and they do not care for employees. Instead of them taking care of there family they forced them to go to work or quit horrible
Pros
the workload was easy to handle the coworkers awesome
Cons
horrible management
Actually it was a nice place to work.
Prep Tech (Former Employee) –  Pearl, MSDecember 29, 2017
Working at Stat Informatic Solution was a nice place to work. I liked working there my hours were 11:00 o'clock until the work was done. The job was exciting and quite a challenge most of the time.
Fast paced hospital environment
ROI Specialist (Current Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLDecember 22, 2017
Front end receptionist for HIM department. Processing all doctor STAT ROI requests. Customer service window processing walk in ROI requests for patients.
Pros
Assisting patients with their medical documentation needs.
Poor office management
Document Processing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Poplar Bluff, MODecember 11, 2017
Work hours changed from day shift to an almost overnight shift with little notice. Overall workplace attitude was poor due to the office manager's lack of professional and social skills. HR was told on several occasions of problems and promised to rectify the problems but failed to bring any type of positive change. I would not recommend this company at all.
Pros
Decent benefits
Cons
Poor management from HR down
Work sleep Repeat
Document Specialist / Carrier (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 26, 2017
Its Ghetto fabulous here don't expect business professionals
No formal training will be provided, you'll learn as you fail style. Not much room for growth, being friendly or social with other co-workers is frown on.
Pros
Plenty of OT when its busy
Cons
No Training can't use PTO when you want No 401k plan
Company is Sloppy
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 16, 2017
Interviewed for hours monday-friday 11am-5pm no weekends, i spoke specially to the recruiter,she agreed they would be able to accommodate me,due to me being a college student. Two days later,she call offering me to work wed,thursday,friday,sat,and sun 6am to 12pm hours,and when u begin to question her about the hours and days,that we agreed upon,she told me,well i gave those hours to another new hire,which left me to do nothing but turn the job offer down.
Pros
Im not sure
Cons
Not College Student Friendly
Stressful, cut throat and ridiculous
Index Trainer/Lead (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 13, 2017
I would never send anyone I know to work here. The money isn't comparable to what they expect you to do. Their attendance policy is unreasonable and inflexible. They do not care about you as an employee but expect you to care about their company to the exclusion of missing time with your family.
Horrible Management
Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 11, 2017
You have to many Manger's training differently and when you don't get it because you have been taught 20 different ways they fire you. I would not recommend this company "PERIOD". This company is the worst and Management from HR on down is horrible. Management have no clue what their doing. The whole company is confused. I rate this company a 0.
Great place to work.
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PASeptember 16, 2017
Great place to work. Management addresses concerns and welcomes feedback. They make you feel appreciated and valued you as an employee.
Not to common now a days.
Stat
Data Processing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 28, 2017
Like any job it has it's flaws but I do think we can be compensated better for the amount of wok we do and what they expect from us. Especially the ones who have experience. I do not think it is fair for the people that have experience and prove to have experience to get paid the same as a non experienced employee.
Do not work for this company
ROI Specialist (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLAugust 16, 2017
This job in naples is the worst ever. High turn over, bad pay. Stupid bosses, they expect you to do an impossible amount of work in 8 hours
The bosses do not help. DO NOT WORK HERE
Pros
Cons
You are always bebind in your work
Lack of communication with management.
Release of Information Specialist (Current Employee) –  Venice, FLAugust 6, 2017
Questions and requests to management and/or IT are not answered in a timely manner. A typical day is responding via fax to record request 30-40 per day. Additionally, responding to mail request for medical records; subpoenas etc;30-40 per month. Walk in request from patients varies 5-20 per day. Data entry to record all request for PHI 30-40 per day.
The Job overall is a easy and good job most of the people are cool.
Processor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 19, 2017
However NEVER EVER get sick or have any type of illness that may have you mess a day or two, cause they call you and say you're no longer needed for missing two days due to your illness.
Pros
The hours once you get off at 9 am your whole day is yours
Cons
You can't ever get sick and that's hard when you have cancer