Stat Informatic Solutions Employee Reviews

First day/Last day
Driver (Former Employee) –  Ocoee, FLOctober 4, 2018
My first day on this job was my last day they talk and treat ppl like dirt most of the workers look unprofessional. The Leaders are so disrespectful I don't see how anybody can work there on top of that what they pay per hour is something for a minor to survive on I understand ppl need jobs and yet I personally don't need one this bad to be treated like scum of the earth
Pros
Easy to get job
Productive and Quality Oriented
prepper (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 29, 2018
A lot of feedback during training.
A lot to learn! There is no time to chat with the person next to you. Listen to music, be at work in time and when scheduled, meet production goal.

If you are looking for interaction with other this is not for you.
Do not work here
ROI Specialist (Former Employee) –  WasillaSeptember 28, 2018
Unless you enjoy being treated terrible, getting low pay and constantly feeling like you could lose your job for stamping something wrong.
!Don’t work with this company!
The supervisors are non responsive, rude and arrogant.
Also, if you have a family/children, don’t except any leiway on potential sicknesses and being able to leave early or call out because their ‘point system’ will give you fired instantly. It’s an all around TERRIBLE company to work for.
Pros
There’s no pros about this job.
Cons
Low pay, no advancement, company doesn’t care for employees, awful communication
if you like being kept in the dark
Local office Fleet Manager / Courier (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 23, 2018
You drive to hospitals on a route 14 hours a day and pick up totes with medical records.
I learned that not everybody can do this job.
Management dosen't tell you anything until it has to get done.
the hardest part of the job was them changing the hours several times, and all of a sudden cutting your hours to 14 to 21 hours a week.
Great Place to Work!
Director (Current Employee) –  WisconsinAugust 15, 2018
It's a big company that still tries to keep the family run company feel. I love my team, co-workers and the other teams I have had a chance to work with.
Provide luncheons once a month
Driver Courier (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 2, 2018
A typical day at stat informatics solutions is working multiple 13 hour shift daily
communicate professionally
Time management
Greeting, hospitality
Organizing paperwork
Training new employees
Pros
Good hour
Cons
Bad pay
Disgusted / violated
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 2, 2018
Forced to get and pay for an unnecessary vaccination - after that 1 hour later did not recieve the job - they refuse to reimburse me - already open case with bbb & labor dept
Great Entry Level Position
Document Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, TNJuly 31, 2018
This position is great for anyone ready to start in the health care industry! You will gain a lot of knowledge in medical records, in addition to HIPAA compliance knowledge. Very easy to be cross-trained in different departments. Salary is performance based. It's simple, if you do your job, and do it well...you will be rewarded in an annual raise. It's not a job where you can come in and do half the work and expect to get a raise.
Pros
Nice facility, full kitchen, comfortable working space, friendly enviornment
Cons
Long work hours, work holidays, work weekends
Very messy
Document Processing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pearl, MSJuly 11, 2018
This was a very unprofessional working atmosphere, the boss was very unprofessional as well. this job was horrible to work at, you never get off at the regularly scheduled time.
Horrible place to work!
ROI Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 6, 2018
I am currently employed with Stat and I will tell you straight up.... DO NOT APPLY!!!...............................................................
We get treated like we are replaceable, the point system is INSANE they don't care about your family or personal life. All they care about is money!! never a thank you or keep up the good work.. This company is a last resort to anyone seeking a job!
The end
A complete mess
Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 30, 2018
Since I have been working at stat I've seen people come and go they don't even last a week there and it's due to the heavy workload and low pay not to mention the late nights and early hours coming to work at a place where the outside environment is dark and near woods where it's not enough light and it's alot of females working there with no security. The management(ALL) will come in and don't even make you feel welcome. I don't know why they have PTO cause if you request it it gets denied and when you take it off anyway they take it from you and give you a point which is soooo ridiculous. The point system is ridiculous and not reasonable at all they need to go back to the drawing board about the policies they have in place and provide a training class for management(ALL) on how to treat people especially ADULTS and realize that they are managing ADULTS AND NOT CHILDREN. The only time I've seen management smile is when the owners come in and they start being phony and making sure things are clean like the stank bathrooms that's full of gnats or that tiny breakroom that's full of gnats bottom line if you want to be miserable and work hard for low pay and come to a place where you have to run in the building from the dark parking lot then apply here
Bad place to work.
Release of Information Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 21, 2018
I am new at STAT and this is one of the worst places to work at! Manager and manager assistant or team leader don’t care about anyone but their self . There’s a lot of favoritism at the Orlando office. A lot of backstabbing and gossiping. Short breaks. Underpaid. You’re doing a 3 persons job for little amount of money. Manager is not helpful. No raise. No life. Even if you have PTO it’s a problem to ask for a personal day off. No opportunity of advancing.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Expensive benefits, short breaks, management is horrible.
Not a fun place to work.
Health Information Specialist (Former Employee) –  FloridaMay 29, 2018
Do not apply for this job unless you like being stressed out, underpaid,doing the work of 2 workers and not be trained to do the job expected of you. And if you can't get your work done you're expected to work overtime until it's done.
Pros
Your own office!
Cons
Underpaid lack of training
Excellent
Release of Information Clerk (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 21, 2018
This place it's a nice place to work, the people am talking about the co-workers also the management all is well with them. What I do there, I prep, Scan, Index, we had to work in a computer, with papers, and machine to scan every documents.
poor management
Document Prep Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mooresville, NCMay 4, 2018
Starting pay isn't good. Management does not know how to talk to people. Get treated like a child. Management can't make up their mind. Do not work here.
Cons
Good for first time job. No raise
Medical Records Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 4, 2018
Good for a first time job, Not good for a career change. Needs to be more flexible with family and giving a proper raise to employers. Over all a nice place to work for beginners.
Productive and fun workplace
Document Preparation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, TNApril 22, 2018
I loved my job there and miss it...There are/were my family and best friends. I loved it because I am interested I healthcare with an extensive background in the medical field.
Pros
Allowed ot worik overtime
Terrible company ethics
Document Prep Lead/Head Trainer (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAApril 18, 2018
This company does not care about employees that have been there for years. To them it is perfectly acceptable to wait until the last week of employment to tell everyone in our office that we’re out of jobs, despite us knowing for months. No bonuses to stay the duration. Complete lack of communication or compassion for the people that have been working over time to keep up with the workload. I would never recommend this company, the new people have no idea how the job is actually done.
Easy going
Document Processing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pearl, MSApril 10, 2018
The hours are hard to deal with and there is no room for growth. Management tends to scold a person as if they were in daycare. There are some good people that work there.
Pros
work is easy
Cons
point system will get you terminated quick
Poor management, low pay, bullies employees
Courier (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARApril 7, 2018
Evidently will post a job before they terminate the person in the job. Poor management, puts employees info out for others to see. Over powering, micromanagement
Pros
If you can deal with annoying management, you finally get a few hrs alone
Cons
Low pay, difficult management