State Employees' Credit Union Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 143 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEO.88%approve of .'s performance
- Company size1001 to 5,000
- Revenue$500M to $1B (USD)
- IndustryFinancial Services
Salary estimated from 415 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at State Employees' Credit Union have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 57 questions about working at State Employees' Credit Union. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from State Employees' Credit Union employees.
Insights from 72 Indeed users who have interviewed with State Employees' Credit Union within the last 5 years.
Three interviews in total.
Problem solving skills, customer service experience
Basic interviewing questions such as strengths and weaknesses and why you are interested in the position. They want to know if you are motivated to advance in your career.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at State Employees' Credit Union?Published on May 24, 2021
- State Employees' Credit Union