State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company Employee Review

View all State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company reviews

Owner is a monster
Licensed Sales Associate/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Spearfish, SDSeptember 10, 2018
Work place abuse, degrading, and angry woman. Worst work environment I have ever been in, I wouldn't wish this State Farm office onto anyone. She should have her license revoked.

Other State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company Employee Reviews

Horrible Management and office moral.
Former Legal Secretary (Former Employee) –  Metairie, LASeptember 21, 2018
Over worked, low salaries, micromanaged, horrible office moral, management lacks in office policy and pushes workload to others. Company continues to take benefits like activities, Christmas gifts, etc. Overtime is not acceptable unless you are a favorite employee.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Part time Flexible Customer Service Job that I do enjoy.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Niles, IllinoisSeptember 21, 2018
I have been with State Farm as a part-time customer service person for almost 3 years. My primary job is to answer the phone, take messages,update payment information and let Policy Holders know if a payment did not go through and try to resolve the issue. Set up monthly auto pays and assist with other office needs. It is a very flexible job and only requires less than 10-15 hours a week to handle the updates.

53.1K

3.0InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight