State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company Employee Review

View all State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company reviews

Owner is a monster
Licensed Sales Associate/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Spearfish, SDSeptember 10, 2018
Work place abuse, degrading, and angry woman. Worst work environment I have ever been in, I wouldn't wish this State Farm office onto anyone. She should have her license revoked.

Other State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company Employee Reviews

Work Environment
Auto Property Claim Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXJanuary 20, 2019
Trainers don't have patience, managers don't support staff, very stressful. Micro management. Lack of training and managers in position and have no knowledge of the job and unable to assist reps. Lack of support, morale.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Point system, lack of good management
Overall I enjoyed it, but did not ever get paid a livable wage.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rockford, MIJanuary 20, 2019
If you are working for an agent like I did, you basically do all the work and the agent gets the benefits. I enjoyed my job, but never felt we were paid fairly in comparison to agent commission from our sales and work. However, every agents office is different. The agents are allowed to determine how much they pay you and if they give you commission etc. I know some people in my same position at state farm but at other agents offices were paid very fairly and given commission. I was only given a set salary. Also, I had no benefits, health insurance, only my salary. But that is also up to the agent you work for. And you do not get discounts on your own personal insurance as an employee. I worked there 6 years and overall I liked it. I just wish they gave me health insurance and a raise. I only stopped working for State Farm because my office closed when my agent retired.
Pros
Flexible Kind staff
Cons
no benifits/ low wages

53.3K
42.6K
31.9K

Women's ratings

3.0Fairygodboss Score

73%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

58%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss