State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company Employee Review

View all State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company reviews

Owner is a monster
Licensed Sales Associate/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Spearfish, SDSeptember 10, 2018
Work place abuse, degrading, and angry woman. Worst work environment I have ever been in, I wouldn't wish this State Farm office onto anyone. She should have her license revoked.

Other State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company Employee Reviews

Fast paced working enviroment , great training
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 14, 2018
State farm is sharp with their training and you must obtain licenses if you want to stay with them. My only complaint was that I was brought a board and left in the dark as I was working with a closing store after an agent left his store another manager that hired me promised me would work with his other store it never happened. I had experience but was brought in to clean up their work. This happened to me elsewhere as well. You must become an Agent if you want job security.
Pros
Excellent training, ok pay, hours good.
Cons
No job security, can get stressful at times.
A good place to work
Claims Associate, Express Claims Dept (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WANovember 14, 2018
I learned alot working for State Farm Insurance. the managers and team leads are helpful and encouraging.

I learned to manage my time, due to the metrics used to track my time management.

I met many good quality people while working there.
Pros
Work schedule was good. I worked Mon-Fri., 8am-5pm.
Cons
Scheduled breaks were sometimes changed without notice, We were required to check our time schedule every 15 min. for changes, A lot of different metrics for different parts of job performance

53.2K
42.5K
31.8K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP50%
In the Top 50% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company.

Powered by Comparably