State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company Employee Review

View all State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company reviews

Normal working hours.
Byron Gill Agent (Current Employee) –  Walker, LASeptember 10, 2018
Enjoyed my time here. Getting married in November 2018 and moving to Simonton Texas. Relocating to the texas area and will be looking at careers focused on Banking and or insurance sales.
Pros
Fun people to work with
Cons
No health benefits

Other State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company Employee Reviews

Horrible Management and office moral.
Former Legal Secretary (Former Employee) –  Metairie, LASeptember 21, 2018
Over worked, low salaries, micromanaged, horrible office moral, management lacks in office policy and pushes workload to others. Company continues to take benefits like activities, Christmas gifts, etc. Overtime is not acceptable unless you are a favorite employee.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Part time Flexible Customer Service Job that I do enjoy.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Niles, IllinoisSeptember 21, 2018
I have been with State Farm as a part-time customer service person for almost 3 years. My primary job is to answer the phone, take messages,update payment information and let Policy Holders know if a payment did not go through and try to resolve the issue. Set up monthly auto pays and assist with other office needs. It is a very flexible job and only requires less than 10-15 hours a week to handle the updates.

53.1K
42.4K
31.7K

See reviews about

Diversity score

63out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company.

Powered by Comparably