State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company Employee Review

View all State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company reviews

Tries to be a fun place to work
claims associate working property damage claims (Former Employee) –  richardson txApril 16, 2019
Your time is very structured. Claims associates do multiple assigned tasks during the day. The job is results oriented and the claim associate is timed. Calls are listened to by other employees. The culture is a team culture with the team trying to meet certain assigned goals each day. The atmosphere can only be described as military. I learned that a minute counts. Arrive on time, do not miss work under any circumstance, do not work longer than your assigned shift. Take breaks as assigned.
Pros
It is a job you can forget once you leave the campus.
Cons
Stressful trying to always be perfect.

Other State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company Employee Reviews

Wouldn't do it
Sales and Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAMay 18, 2019
At first I thought this opportunity was going to be great. I was a community college student who was just looking for a chance to gain some experience in the Marketing field. When I got hired as an intern for the local State Farm agency I was really excited and it was great until I started to notice some of the agents sketchy practices. Long story short, great learning opportunity and I wouldn't go back if I got paid a 6 figure salary
Great and Fast Paced Place to Work
Agent Team Member (Current Employee) –  ColoradoMay 18, 2019
If you enjoy getting to know members of your community this is the place to work! You work with diverse people and get to know community members on a personal level. I highly recommend working here!

53.5K
42.7K
32K

Women's ratings

3.0Fairygodboss Score

74%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

49%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss