State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company Employee Review

View all State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company reviews

Dont work here
Insurance Producer (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORSeptember 11, 2018
Seriously don't work here, just trust me. there are a lot of insurance companies to work for and this is the worst. they dangle the idea of a lot of money but they can cancel your contact at any time for any reason.

Other State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company Employee Reviews

Good, stable company to work for
Underwriting Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 22, 2019
This was a data entry job. Required a lot of paying attention to details while pumping out numbers. The workplace culture was good for me as an extrovert but there has to be a balance since there loads of policy changes that have to be completed
Pros
company environment and retirement
Cons
heavy data entry
Difficult to grow/advance at State Farm
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 21, 2019
Although, each agent is different at State Farm, my agent paid the employees very little, especially in comparison for the cost of living in San Francisco. She was nice, but there was tension in the office and alot of office politics. Passive aggression was something that i experienced everyday through my co-workers. When I first took the job, the agent told me that the team was like a family. I came to find out that everyone was only out for their own interests, and were quick to throw people under the bus in order to look better in the eyes of the agent. After my experience, I would not recommend State Farm to anyone.
Pros
Some flexibility on hours, healthcare
Cons
office drama, no clear communication, bad compensation/incentives

53.3K
42.6K
31.9K

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight