State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company Employee Review

View all State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company reviews

My Experience with this particular Agent
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 23, 2019
(My personal experience ) I applied for a job position advertised that I would make at least 50k a year, Lies even with commission I’d be looking at about 25k. From what I have heard Pay varies agent to agent, However I feel like I invested time and money to get my P&C license to make if not less or equal to my previous job in sales. Definitely not worth it. The agent I worked for provided little to no training, I am commission driven and never cared about the base pay as-long as the commission structure was good, However the fact that a big company like state farm takes it upon the agent to train new “specialist” and doesn’t offer a training program definitely interferes with the ability to succeed. You also don’t get any benefits of any sort like 401k, Dental or Medical.
Cons
No benefits, No room for advancement within

Other State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company Employee Reviews

I loved the office i worked in
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 20, 2019
My agent was wonderful. He was always helpful and kind. I learned a great deal. If it were not for life being hectic I would still be working for him. This is a great company to grow at.
Cons
No healthcare
Family l/team atmosphere taking care of our customers was our priority.
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZMay 20, 2019
I was very happy at State Farm and my co-workers and bosses were great! I especially loved our interaction with our customers and the relationships we built.
Pros
Business luncheons and customer appreciation week
Cons
No benefits

53.5K
42.7K
32K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company.

Powered by Comparably