State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company Employee Review

View all State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company reviews

Office Representative
Office Representative (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIApril 17, 2019
Diversity and inclusion is central to everything we do. It’s evident in every relationship we have – within the workplace where all associates are treated with respect and dignity, across the marketplace by how we interact with our customers and suppliers, and in the community through charitable giving and community service.

Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in how we value relationships, how we conduct business, and how we lead our organization.

Other State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company Employee Reviews

Stay away.
Claims Express Associate (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 24, 2019
Managers gossip, start unnecessary drama. Pay is the lowest in the insurance field. Company expects robots. There are set polices that managers disregard and even though they are within the policy, HR says it’s still managers discretion. The company is a joke.
Pros
Pension once you meet 5 years.
Cons
Pay, environment, no job development, management
Miserable in3 Different Roles
Claim Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, ILMay 24, 2019
High stress, high school attitude environment. Never knew if overtime would be optional or mandatory. If lucky enough to use your paid time as flexible, you were required to then work overtime to show your appreciation. Would allow you to apply and get into roles without being upfront about the inability to get out of the role for an undefined amount of time if it was the wrong fit for you.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Environment. Stress. High school clique attitudes. Underpaid compared to same role at other carriers

53.5K
42.7K
32K

Women's ratings

3.0Fairygodboss Score

74%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

49%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss