State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company Employee Review

View all State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company reviews

Good company
Customer Relations Representative and Sales (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMAugust 10, 2017
There is never a day that isn't busy and there is always room to grow.... but the benefits aren't that great. You can keep advancing, which is great but State Farm's rates have increased which can be challenging to sell product.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Poor benefits

Other State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company Employee Reviews

Wouldn't do it
Sales and Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAMay 18, 2019
At first I thought this opportunity was going to be great. I was a community college student who was just looking for a chance to gain some experience in the Marketing field. When I got hired as an intern for the local State Farm agency I was really excited and it was great until I started to notice some of the agents sketchy practices. Long story short, great learning opportunity and I wouldn't go back if I got paid a 6 figure salary
Great and Fast Paced Place to Work
Agent Team Member (Current Employee) –  ColoradoMay 18, 2019
If you enjoy getting to know members of your community this is the place to work! You work with diverse people and get to know community members on a personal level. I highly recommend working here!

53.5K
42.7K
32K

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

2.8Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight