State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company Employee Review

View all State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company reviews

I was with the company a long time...I enjoyed State Farm Park and the dedicated employees.
Executive Secretary (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, ILSeptember 11, 2018
I enjoyed my job but recently they have begun downsizing. Several employee that have been with the company for a long time and were very dedicated lost their jobs due to downsizing. This made the employees very nervous and concerned that they could be among the next cuts. This made the job very stressful.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
stressful

Other State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company Employee Reviews

Good individuals, but poor direction
Office Manager and Agent Intern (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 22, 2018
State Farm is full of amazing people who are genuinely kind. The problem that it faces is that it has become so large and so bureaucratically minded that it is unable to adapt to change. It's policies and procedures are applied uniformly across the nation without regard to regional differences. It is likely with the current culture and leadership it will sadly go the way of blockbuster and I can not in good conscience recommend it as a good investment opportunity.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Poor business acumen and unwieldy bureaucracy
Horrible Management and office moral.
Former Legal Secretary (Former Employee) –  Metairie, LASeptember 21, 2018
Over worked, low salaries, micromanaged, horrible office moral, management lacks in office policy and pushes workload to others. Company continues to take benefits like activities, Christmas gifts, etc. Overtime is not acceptable unless you are a favorite employee.
Pros
Flexible schedule

53.1K
42.4K
31.7K

Women's ratings

3.0Fairygodboss Score

73%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

58%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss