State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company Employee Review

View all State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company reviews

State Farm was interesting
Claims Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Dunwoody, GASeptember 10, 2018
Very corporate environment. Mixed messages and conflicting information was an issue. The company itself tried to be fair to both employees and customers but past employees who abused benefits has made the company distrustful. The pay was okay but not enough to really enjoy living in Atlanta. Traffic was also an issue and many of is wanted work from home opportunities which we were always told was illegal. We learned later it is not and this caused a lack of trust in the company.
Pros
benefits, over time opportunity, professional
Cons
pay, inconsistent, no work from home opportunity

Other State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company Employee Reviews

productive and fun
Intern (Former Employee) –  Los Gatos, CANovember 17, 2018
a typical day at work would be productive and fun. we would begin our week by having a meeting and going over our goals for the week. I learned how to stay on top of many tasks and not get distracted.
no comment
Agency Sales Resources Licensing Technician (Current Employee) –  TexasNovember 16, 2018
No comment. Always follow your dreams. Do what makes you happy. Never give up. Strive for excellence. Plan and execute your goals no matter who or what may discourage you.

53.2K

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP50%
In the Top 50% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company.

Powered by Comparably