State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company Employee Review

View all State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company reviews

Hard work, but fun depending on the boss you are under.
Customer Relations Representative (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHNovember 16, 2015
I love State Farm and wouldn't want to work for another Insurance Company, just because I know State farm has excellent morals and really cares about their clients and employees. For the sales position you really need to be focused and organized, but you can make it fun. This job is what you make it and you do set the pace and atmosphere. I say if you love to sale and you love people than you will love State Farm.
Pros
Bonuses, rewards for meeting goals
Cons
Work late and well over your 40 hr Salary

Other State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company Employee Reviews

great place to work
Claims Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXMay 22, 2019
loved it here. nothing but good things to say. the only thing is once you are in a position it is very difficult to move to a better one. but pay is great
Overly corporate
IT (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, ILMay 22, 2019
Manager was in a different state, worked there a almost a year and spoke to her one time. Watched employee pool shrink weekly as they moved people out of state and back filled with contractors. Job was not fun, was not fulfilling, felt like a cog in a machine that had little purpose. Management completely disconnected from reality of operations.
Pros
Casual wear
Cons
Wi-Fi throttled, cellular throttled. I couldn’t even get a message from my wife with full service on my phone.

53.5K
42.7K
32K

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

2.8Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight