State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company Employee Review

View all State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company reviews

Over worked
Claims Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 12, 2018
Management is horrible. Your unable to balance home and work life. The benefits are great though. I do miss the great relationships I’ve build with people at the company.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Management. Over worked

Other State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company Employee Reviews

Great job, awful management, no moral.
Auto Initial Loss Reporting Associate (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WANovember 11, 2018
I really enjoyed working for State Farm up unitl they closed down my building. They through my office into chaos and didn't do anything to help remedy the problem. State Farm will close any locations that aren't in Tempe, Atlanta, Dallas, and Bloomington. When they announced our closure it took months to find out any details and then we were told we had to reapply for our positions and there weren't enough openings for employees. I will never work for this company again.
Pros
401K matching, yearly bonuses, great benefits
Cons
Managments is awful, no opportunity to be promoted, constant call queues due to low staffing.
owner was not good
Insurance Representative (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYNovember 11, 2018
struggled with manager, was not compensated for work done, manager could not hold employees and was tough to work with. Unrealistic expectations which were hard to meet

53.2K

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP50%
In the Top 50% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company.

Powered by Comparably