State of Florida Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 481 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEORon DeSantis
- Company size201 to 500
- IndustryGovernment & Public Administration
Security & Public Safety
What would you say about your employer?
They asked weird questions like if you were a robot what order world you complete things in.
Asked about software I've used; work-related capabilities; focused on the one job that was most similar to DEP position and didn't ask about the other positions.
What you've done on previous jobs. They usually have your resume at hand and read down the resume and ask you to elaborate on what you've done. Then they go into telling you about the job you're applying for.
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at State of Florida?Published on May 24, 2021
- State of Florida