State of New Jersey Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 350 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
You’re seeing all 20 jobs at State of New Jersey because we can’t find any available jobs at State of New Jersey close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 704 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Education & Instruction
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 72 questions about working at State of New Jersey. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from State of New Jersey employees.
Insights from 236 Indeed users who have interviewed with State of New Jersey within the last 5 years.
Where would you like to be placed in the job area ?
Where would you like to be pla...
Why are you interested in working for our company?
Why are you interested in work...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at State of New Jersey?Published on May 24, 2021