Status Solutions, LLC Employee Reviews

Do not work here
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Westerville, OHSeptember 27, 2018
This is the worst place I have ever worked. The owner is absolutely toxic and talks down to everyone. They did not make the job description clear before they hired me. Again - do not work here.
Great place for difference makers to work
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  Westerville, OHAugust 19, 2018
Status Solutions is a mission based company. Our mission is to help people. If you do not believe this, than you should not work here.

The benefits are terrific. The pay is very competitive. The harder you work, the more satisfying your life becomes.

You do need to be smart and tough to work here, as it is a very competitive environment. Work hard and play hard.
Purpose driven business
Marketing (Current Employee) –  RemoteAugust 19, 2018
Status Solutions was built based on the founder’s vision, mission and purpose for the business with the premise that situational awareness technology can help improve any situation.

In order to stay out ahead of right now team members must be willing to put in the time, energy and effort necessary to bring innovative solutions to market before everyone else. This requires an always on mentality that is only possessed by true competitors.

If you are smart and tough, like to collaborate and want to be a part of a forward thinking technology company that makes a difference in peoples’ lives, then Status Solutions is the place for you.
Pros
Direct access to leadership, mission based mindset
Very negative work environment
Sales (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 13, 2018
The Management team is running this business to the ground. The company has had a mass lay off and is in the worst cash flow standpoint in company history. It is going to be bankrupt by the end of the year as they are trying to get any money in the door they can from current customers by selling them “services” that they won’t even be getting. You are extremely micromanaged and they hack into your computer in order to see what you are doing everyday. This is very much a call center job and there are zero sales. The salary is horrible and the commission has been cut so you are better off working anywhere else. Several people who have quit have been screwed out of the little commission they do have and management is constantly talking behind employees backs. Most people who work here are under 30 and have little to no experience so keep this in mind as well. This company was once very promising but now is just selling a solution that is old and outdated. I would look anywhere else.
Pros
Company outings, great benefits, hour lunch break.
Cons
Pay, the job in general, management, not popular in market place
Ok place to work
worker (Former Employee) –  Westerville, OHJuly 24, 2018
Management does not like to take ownership on anything pushes it down and blames everyone around them. Office is very nice and they provide lunch many times and try and do fun stuff.
ok
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlottesville, VAMay 4, 2017
Status is not a bad place to work.There are many intelligent and hard working people there.If more info is needed,it is really best to speak with the people who are currently there.
very rewarding by helping customers
Customer Advocate (Former Employee) –  Wadsworth, OhioJuly 28, 2015
This job was very rewarding when I was able to help my customers doing troubleshooting. I also build great relationships with my customers, for I have several compliment letters from them. With this job I was able to work at home, which was great.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Status Solutions, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8