Stauff Corporation Employee Reviews

3.4Job Security & Advancement
Family-owned, Employee focused
Current member (Current Employee) –  Waldwick, NJAugust 2, 2018
STAUFF is a great place for professionals who want to be on a winning team. The company focuses on integrity, trust and providing customers with the best service in the industry. The benefits and people are even better (Fun, goofy, friendly, and professional). Corporate culture fosters a team building atmosphere where everyone is willing to help you.
Exciting times at Stauff!
Sales (Current Employee) –  USAAugust 2, 2018
Company culture is changing to be Customer/ Sales focused. Coupled with recent acquisitions this makes for some exciting times and will impact growth in a very positive way!

Encouraging team collaboration and solutions.

Management made statement to employees to take all of their vacation. Family and down time is important!

Hardest part of the job is using outdated tools that are in the process of being replaced and improved.
Pros
Challenging times but you are also provided resources, tools, and encouragement to keep learning.
Cons
Change is good but sometimes does not come fast enough.
Interesting Organization Culture
TECHNICAL SALES SUPPORT SPECIALIST - Engineer (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIApril 21, 2012
I provided product support for Hydraulic Diagnostic Equipment. On a daily basis, I received calls from customers in reference to problems with the Stauff products or compatibility in reference to Stauff products. I negotiated special pricing with vendors for special applications.
My co-workers, some were very helpful and worked as a team to accomplish tasks. However, in my opinion, most of the co-workers were very upset at all times. They were very angry, and always complaining and finger pointing instead of trying to resolve the problems.This was the hardest part of the job for me since the organization culture was very harsh which I was never used to this type of behavior in my past experience.
Pros
always busy, very fast moving and always something new.
Cons
disorganized culture, mostly unsupportive, did not support lean team aspect.