Staybridge Suites Employee Reviews

Just wanted your work done did not have any special things for employees
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Pooler, GAOctober 2, 2018
Job did not care about its employees. Did not understand some of problems housekeepers had. Left up to other people on staff to solve problems. Supervisors would hire friends and did not take into consideration how long you worked there. Would not take employees considerations. Did not see much of people who run the suites. Was not keeping up with complaints from people who stayed at Sturbridge suites.
Cons
No benefits
Working here is like having no life at all
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDSeptember 29, 2018
Work usually start around 8:30 and go start knocking at 9. Usually during the week you can get into the room and clean it. But on the weekends it is the most stressful. With having very little help and being full most of the time it’s hard to get done with work at a decent Time to be able to spend time with family.
Pros
Discounts on food. Breakfast after 10:30
No benefits and policy changes too much
Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MOSeptember 29, 2018
I have a family that I don’t get to purchase insurance for, and policies change when they feel necessary. The ones who enforce the policies, are the ones who break policies and get frustrated with anyone who forgets a step.
Pros
Employee rate
Cons
No breaks, no benefits, they pay just enough to not receive assistance but not enough to get ahead
Staybridge
Room Attendant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 28, 2018
It what you make it. Depending on the hours. You have slow seasons where its very slow and days where its constantly busy. i worked for a franchised place
Tranquilo
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WASeptember 27, 2018
Muy buen hotel recomendado totalmente, cómodo, limpieza perfecta al 100% garantizada, buenos empleados, buena ubicación del hotel y excelente comodidad.
Pros
Seguro privado
Very beautiful hotel to work at - clean and easy
Laundry Attendant (Former Employee) –  Eau Claire, WISeptember 26, 2018
There was a lot of downtime as a laundry attendant which is nice if you like a slow paced work environment. Nice manager, very sweet. Take breaks any time, free dinner on certain nights. Amazing discounts!
Pros
Free dinners, many breaks, discounts!
Cons
Slow paced
Productive work place with nice Coworkers
Guest Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 18, 2018
Nice place to work at and fun coworkers. Days are slightly busy but you are never bored. Peaceful work environment you are not stressed out that often.
Best and Worst hotel opening
Executive Housekeeping Director (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDSeptember 17, 2018
This experience of opening a new property was amazing however, the GM could've done a much better job with the staff and the handling of employee issues.
It was a friendly place to work
Night Audit Manager (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLSeptember 16, 2018
I enjoyed working there with the people employed at the time. There was unity amongst the employees and discounts for hotel stays were great. really enjoyed the people there
Pros
Easy Going Job
Cons
Managment Didnt Care About Staff
Easy going good people .
Front Desk (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INSeptember 10, 2018
Good place to work with good people and very good upkeep on hotel. Would recommend this to anybody looking for a fun simple job . Very easy and fast to learn.
Easy Job.
Front Desk Supervisor Guest Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVSeptember 5, 2018
Guest interactions were my favorite part of the job, and by and large were very positive and enjoyable. It's easy work, with a large emphasis on high levels of customer service at all times. No benefits at all besides VERY inexpensive rooms at all IHG properties.
Fun and Energetic Environment
Guest Services Manager (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYSeptember 5, 2018
The Staybridge Suites was a fun and energetic place to work. My favorite part of the experince was getting to know all of the guests that would come and stay with our hotel. The company was also very charitable and participated in many events around the community.
Pros
Healthcare and Paid Time Off
Cons
Hiring
It was fun
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORSeptember 3, 2018
It was fun met a lot of fun people there scheduling was greatly work with you with your scheduling you got the days off that you wanted and it was pretty flexible
Pros
You had your own routing you worked out by yourself
Cons
When I started there it was really fun and laid back
Front Desk Associate (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MOAugust 30, 2018
Over the years we've had some amazing management, less than ideal management or no management at all. The new owners are really nice and really care about the employees. It's rare to find amazing owners like we have now.
Pros
It's a relaxed, laid back, make everyone feel like family kind of environment
Cons
Certain management will look for any reason to get rid of you if they don't like you, you can't trust anyone & tell them anything, keep your personal life to yourself.
Nice place to work and stay
Laundry Attendant (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJAugust 30, 2018
Very friendly out going people clean family and pet friendly food good clean pool nice gym all in all very nice place all the boss are great worker are nice
Staybridge is a Great Workplace
Director of Sales (Former Employee) –  Gulf Shores, ALAugust 20, 2018
The people I worked with were the very best. We were encouraged to have fun while working, which we did. " Very demanding" would describe the hardest part of the job. Great rewards made that demand worth it. One of the best jobs I've had working with/for others.
Pros
The people! The philosophy!
Cons
No benefits, outside corporate discount.
Fun workplace
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  United StatesAugust 19, 2018
I really enjoyed working for staybridge suites, it was a small hotel and everyone treated each other like family. Everyone helped each other. It's just a great place to work and stay.
Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 9, 2018
I enjoyed working at Staybridge. We had a wonderful staff and it was a very comfortable place to work. Great staff and great customers with a very friendly feel.
I wish not to comment
Housekeeping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Royersford, PAAugust 8, 2018
I was doing 4 people's job, collecting 1 man's pay, very stressful especially when short staffed, management didn't care about workers, just do the job.
Excellent place to work.
Chief Engineer (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIAugust 7, 2018
I enjoyed my time at Staybridge and was given full responsibility to fix things the right way. The housekeeping staff was very professional and did they job the right way.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Staybridge Suites. Our community is ready to answer.