Staybridge Suites Employee Reviews

I wish not to comment
Housekeeping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Royersford, PAAugust 8, 2018
I was doing 4 people's job, collecting 1 man's pay, very stressful especially when short staffed, management didn't care about workers, just do the job.
Excellent place to work.
Chief Engineer (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIAugust 7, 2018
I enjoyed my time at Staybridge and was given full responsibility to fix things the right way. The housekeeping staff was very professional and did they job the right way.
Very great place to work friendly co workers very clean
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXAugust 2, 2018
Very clean friendly co workers good food great hours i love their kitchens outdoors is very nice in clean good maintenance workers great management great rates on rooms
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long breaks
What I learned at this Job?
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Rochester, MNJuly 31, 2018
I have nothing bad to say about this bad, the people were really nice professional. When working with the people there i learn that is really good people still in this world. Thank you !!!
Easy job nice enviroment
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJuly 16, 2018
I enjoyed working at STAYBRIDGE. The job was fairly easy if you asked me. The pat wasn't that bad. They offered free breakfast and drinks to their employees. The fact that I seen the housekeeping manager do a lot of sneaky things didn't set well with me.
Front desk agent
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIJuly 11, 2018
Fun to work with guests that come in, staff was nice and understanding, long days if someone called in, management was sometimes not very dependable..
Pros
Working with the guests
Cons
Salary
house keeping
Room attendant/ Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCJuly 8, 2018
not all the departments work well together. there is a sense of im better then you among the housekeeping staff. no one helps each other. very dog eat dog. have to deal with rude co workers. your over worked and under paid
This was a part time job with no benefits
Breakfast Attendant (Former Employee) –  Middleton, WIJuly 2, 2018
Additional duties (preformed by the 1 full time employee) were constantly being added without consulting me or additional training,

The harder I worked, the more work I was given. This included lifting heavy boxes, and longer shifts. Speaking with the general manager didn't improve my situation. I felt I was being taken advantage of because I really cared about my job and long-term guests.
Pros
Meeting new people (guests)
Cons
Not being heard by mangement
Fun
Executive Housekeeper/food and beverage director. (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 2, 2018
Nice place to work. Its a beautiful hotel. The only reason I left was it was sold and i choose to move to a different hotel with the old owner. I helped open this hotel in 2011.
Pros
Discounted rooms
Favorite job
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 27, 2018
Absolutely love the environment and the staff. Couldn’t have worked for a better company. Not competitive in the slightest, such a family -like environment
Great co-workers, bad management
Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Palmdale, CAJune 17, 2018
Loved to work there,coworkers are like family. Management was bad, lack of leadership,bad attitudes,never took responsibility.Mean and rude to workers
Pros
Great experience/ good workers
Cons
Bad management
summary
kai\head housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILJune 12, 2018
very disorganized, cluttered and stressful. high profile type of hotel. unreliable management.High stress environment and not a lot of positivity. Too many conflicting personalities
Customer focused company striving to meet all customer needs and requests.
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Pooler, GAJune 11, 2018
A typical day at work involved closing down the books and daily business. Helping customer with all their needs and simply being there to listen to them about their day. I learned about accounting and the audit end of hotel day to day business. The work place was upbeat with caring co workers. The most difficult part of my day was getting used to the overnight hours and missing out on the daytime.
Pros
Great opportunity to meet diversified groups of people, Wonderful atmosphere and pleasant place to work.
Cons
No breaks, hard working hours
Nice place to work for
Housekeeper/Laundry Attendant (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLMay 27, 2018
My typical day at Staybridge is fast working.I learned how to work with others. I know the management needs to improve more. The hardest part of the job is trying to keep up or ahead of the housekeepers. Having a good day at work and going home at the end of the day.
Pros
Free guest laundry
Cons
Not enough hours
Staybridge is an excellent hotel for its guests. Unfortunately there is no advancement
Front Desk Associate/ Night Auditor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 23, 2018
Staybridge is great for guests but they do not promote from within and it becomes a members only club in management regardless of skill, experience, or contribution
Pros
dedicated and talented staff
Cons
no advancement management not based on merit
Productive fun place to work
guest relations and new contact information shared (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCMay 21, 2018
Family oriented workplace enviroment provided mointhly employee recognition opportunities. Staff are a small family hard to get to know but once you do you cant ask for ant better,
Nice place to work but Management sucks
Breakfast Attendant (Former Employee) –  Dearborn Heights, MIMay 21, 2018
Nice and clean hotel, loved meeting and interacting with the many guest from all over the world. Did not like the fact that I have a degree in hospitality but was never given a chance for advance. management simply needs leadership training. Management has a very nasty attitude and does not know how to communicate properly with the staff or the guest.
ok place to work
desk (Former Employee) –  Rossford, OHMay 7, 2018
management is ok, owner is quiet and keeps to himself too much to care about his employees. coworkers are nice. guests are mostly nice. hours arent good. pay isn't good. working weekends are mandatory.
Fun
Cleaner and driver (Former Employee) –  1611 Airport Commerce Dr, Austin, TX 78741May 1, 2018
That job atmosphere was great I like to be pushed to work. It was a good job. Everyone is kind the the guests and employers. I would've stayed but my mom passed away so was gone for awhile.
Fun to work with coworker
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNApril 30, 2018
Nice place to work at and fun coworker .most of the management are nice paid time off . Great pay .the management is great. Room for advancement. Paid trainind

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Staybridge Suites. Our community is ready to answer.