SteelMaster Buildings Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 15 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
SteelMaster Buildings, located in Virginia Beach, Virginia, is a global designer, manufacturer, and seller of do-it-yourself, prefabricated arch steel buildings that serve a variety of residential, commercial, and industrial applications. We have been the leading provider of steel buildings from the past 41 years and are a trusted name in the industry. Our residential applications are among the fastest growing business with applications ranging from sheds, garages, houses, aircraft hangars and m...
SteelMaster Buildings, located in Virginia Beach, Virginia, is a global designer, manufacturer, and seller of do-it-yourself, prefabricated arch steel buildings that serve a variety of residential, commercial, and industrial applications. We have been the leading provider of steel buildings from the past 41 years and are a trusted name in the industry. Our residential applications are among the fastest growing business with applications ranging from sheds, garages, houses, aircraft hangars and more! Our building specialists help with the engineering and logistics so when the building kit is delivered our customers can assemble it themselves or with a team. Additionally, our team works closely with the factory, ensuring that we are able to provide our customers with top notch customer service and satisfaction.
Our expert team has decades of experience designing, engineering, and delivering prefabricated buildings all over the world. We are proud to have supplied our high-quality steel buildings to NASA, Disney, Boeing, Exxon, and more!
We are proud to announce that Top Workplaces has designated SteelMaster Buildings as the #1 in the Small Business category of Top Places to Work in the seven cities of Hampton Roads!
Check out our website to see the variety of applications we offer:
Learn more about our projects here:
Get to know more about what it’s like to work at SteelMaster:
• Awarded Best Place to Work in VA for three consecutive years! (2021, 2022 and 2023)
• Awarded #1 in the Small Business category of Top Places to Work in Hampton Roads! (2023)
• Awarded Top Work Places for two consecutive years! (2021 and 2022)
• Casual atmosphere in a professional setting
• We value work-life balance
• We offer a competitive, full benefits package
• We offer our employees end-of-month catered lunches, an employee wellness program, an annual holiday party, a company wide holiday potluck, an ugly sweater contest, a Halloween costume contest and an annual Employee Recognition Award Ceremony
You’re seeing all 2 jobs at SteelMaster Buildings because we can’t find any available jobs at SteelMaster Buildings close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 52 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 23 questions about working at SteelMaster Buildings. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from SteelMaster Buildings employees.
Insights from 10 Indeed users who have interviewed with SteelMaster Buildings within the last 5 years.
Can you handle disappointment
Can you handle disappointment ...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.