Stephen Wade Auto Center Employee Reviews

Good family to work for. Fair and nice people
Accounting Specialist (Current Employee) –  St. George, UTOctober 9, 2019
I have worked for this company for 10 years or so. They are fair, honest, they care about me and my family. They care about everybody; employees, customers, the community.
Nice manager, fun environment
File Clerk/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  St. George, UTOctober 9, 2019
I was a receptionist when I stated but later I moved to the office. They were nice and fair to me. I ended up having to relocate for personal reasons. That is the only reason why I quit. I miss being there.
good career opportunity
Express Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  St. George, UTOctober 8, 2019
I started as a detailer, then I was moved to the service department because I got promoted. I just got promoted again. In this company if you work hard you can make a career out of working here.
Great workplace culture
Service (Current Employee) –  St. George, UTOctober 8, 2019
Great company with a great mix of long and short term employees. Management has always done well with coaching and training. Expectations were always clear and goals that were achieved being recognized.
Great place to work.
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  St. George, UTOctober 8, 2019
I have worked for this company for nearly 15 years. They have been a fantastic company to work for. They have provided opportunity for me and others to advance and grow. Pay is competitive and fair. Don’t get me wrong this is a business and it is a job and as employees we are required to work hard, but when you work hard you are treated well. Great place to work.
Pros
Great family owned business.
Cons
None.
File Clerk/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Saint George, UTOctober 3, 2019
SWAC has good pay, a quick interview and hiring process, and fun coworkers. they offer flexible hours and understanding from higher ups about life obligations
Pros
good pay, flexible hours
HR Director (Current Employee) –  Saint George, UTOctober 2, 2019
This company really cares about everybody. There are opportunities to get promoted. training is paid for. people can move from one dealership to another or to a different department is desired. Some of the employees started at the bottom and now they are managers. And the leadership really cares about me as a person.
It was a good place to work
Parts Sales (Current Employee) –  Saint George, UTSeptember 19, 2019
I don’t really want to leave a review thank you Please don’t make people do this and have a minimum amount of work so that people have to leave odd sentences
A very good place to gain experience and expand your skills and knowledge
HR Intern (Former Employee) –  150 Hilton Dr ste 2, St. George, UT 84770September 11, 2019
For any person whom is considering Stephen Wade Auto center, for whatever position, they should feel confident in knowing they will gain much from the experience. Fast paced workplace with high energy environments depending on what department you're looking to work in. Family Oriented Management Team with a big connection with the Southern Utah Community.
ok
Assistant Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Saint George, UTJune 18, 2019
enjoy the environment and workplace and employees. i feel my talents are not being utilized to my full potential. I do not want to have to change companies but the opportunity to advance is limited
Pros
great palce to work
Cons
healthcare and advancement
Very fun work environment
Porter/ express technician (Former Employee) –  Saint George, UTApril 24, 2019
Worked there for a year and I loved it. I will never forget the experiences and valuable information I learned from there. Leaving there was very hard for me. I loved all my coworkers as if They were family. As a female working in a mans workspace I was never treated unfairly.
fun people to work with but a stressful atmosphere
FINANCE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Saint George, UTApril 16, 2019
the people are amazing to work with, managers included (when theyre not busting your (gonads). summers are blistering but you can make good money if your diligent and do what your told
Pros
free lunch on saturdays
Cons
good luck eating it hot
Just wasn’t working for me
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint George, UTMarch 27, 2019
The work environment was hostile most of the time . There were favorites and if you weren’t part of the group you were treated poorly . Not a great workplace for women it’s ran by men for men . I was told I made more then some of the salesmen but my work ethic was also better then most of them .
Pros
Lunch pAid for by company on Saturday
Cons
Long hours no recognition
Dont do it..There is better dealers too wk for..
Sales (Former Employee) –  St.GeorgeNovember 12, 2018
Just dont do it..Been in Auto Industry for a long time and had great success. This dealer was by far the worst I have ever tried working with..Wish the LHM Auto Group was in Southern Utah. They take care of there people..
Pros
Cons
Too many too discuss
Easy manual labor work for college students
Lot Technician (Former Employee) –  Saint George, UTAugust 9, 2018
As a lot tech, it was really fun having access to all the cars on the lot. It wasn't a demanding job in the slightest. There was a detailing department there so the lot techs really don't have to do much besides bring them sold/traded cars or go fill up empty cars on the lot. You could be sitting for hours before a sale gets done and you gotta bring the car to the detailing department. 40 hours of hanging out and driving some of the coolest cars Nissan offers.
Good company Bad managment
Parts Driver (Former Employee) –  Saint George, UTJuly 10, 2018
The company is wonderful they have good benefits and compensation but the management is a mess they hire scum that dig in like ticks and cant be removed.
Pros
one hour lunch most of the time
Cons
no breaks and management sucks
Hostile environment
Appointment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Saint George, UTJune 20, 2018
Service Manager was new to this dealership and was over his head at the time. There were lots of conflicts on the service drive, service advisers stealing work from other advisers. Violent outbursts from some employees and when it was brought to managements attention repeatedly nothing was done to correct the problem. He might be better now, but I don't think so because the same people are still there and that kind of behavior wouldn't be tolerated by most employers.
Fast paced and competitive.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Saint George, UTMarch 23, 2018
The store was very busy with service and customers. Lots of opportunity. Great pay scale for commission based. Didn't feel micro- managed. Very hot climate in St. George Utah. Overall loved the city and people.
Pros
Pay plan
Cons
Lots of hours
people i worked around
Car Salesman (Former Employee) –  Saint George, UTJanuary 3, 2018
i like the people i worked around they help u out when u dont know what to do and what i loved most about my job was that i was good it saleing car i was one of the best car saleman he had
Well organized employment opportunity with good schedule
Parts Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Saint George, UTSeptember 16, 2017
- When I worked there, it was typical for the day to be steady paced. not too busy, yet there was always something to do. The process is easy and labor not difficult.
- Hardest part of the job were the customer complications and the stress of making a mistake. It was a nag to be as careful as possible due to the stress of being chewed out for a mistake made.
- Most enjoyable part of the job for me was the friendships and conversations I made with my co-workers.
Pros
well organized workplace, schedule, and events for employees
Cons
only a lunch break is provided, benefits are not the best but workable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stephen Wade Auto Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Stephen Wade Auto Center Reviews by Location