Stephen Wade Auto Center

Stephen Wade Auto Center Reviews: Working at Stephen Wade Auto Center

United States42 reviews

Stephen Wade Auto Center insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Inclusive work environment

Good place but I don’t trust salesmen anymore

The work was not difficult and the pay was average, but I enjoyed most of my coworkers. The main problem was that everyone looked out for their own best interest and nobody was afraid to step on someone else for their own success.

Pros

Easy work, fun environment, good hours, enjoyable job

Cons

Little trust, repetitive work

Great place to work with huge advancement and salary potential

Not the company for everyone, but if you are motivated and ambitious it should be at the top of your list of opportunities. I have been here for 5 years and have steadily moved up since I arrived.

Pros

advancement, training, team support, family atmosphere

Cons

hours

They don’t care about employees

They don’t seem to care about employees unless you’re a manager or a good salesman. They kind of use you for what they need and that’s it. No bonuses no acknowledgement of any kind. They do not care about their employees.

not worth it.

I became a service writer at Stephen wade and was promised such great things where money and advancement was concerned. The manager straight out lied to me. He keep defending someone who was caught stealing money and giving him jobs. He kept changing his mind on what kind of jobs I was allowed to get and kept giving customers that were supposed to be mine back to this other writer. 100 percent would not recommend working there unless you have a customer base already and are very well versed in being a service writer.

Only focuses on making car deals no matter what and will not compensate for extra time and work put into the job.

The managers focus more on putting a deal together than the customer or the employees. Asks for you do so extra work and put in extra time to not be compensate for that. Also all Agents are trained differently, which makes it very difficult to all be doing the same job.

Pros

Free lunches on Saturdays

Cons

Training consistency

Would you rate your company five stars?

Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.

NoneIt’s not a very good company to work for they have a tendency to burn people out and it’s all about the managers making money and lessSteven Wade has no loyalty to his people in anyway shape or form it’s all about their money in their pocket it will never be the place for a long-term

great mechanics

great place with great mechanics. hard to advance and lack of training opportuinities. hired outside of company. benefits not so good. very fast paced and unorganized at times

Fantastic experience

Very good place to work, I’ve switched dealerships since and can say this is hands down the best group to work for regardless of your position 100% recommend

No longer a good place to work

A lot of turn-over and the employee is no longer appreciated for their contributions. Poor insurance choices and LOW starting wages. Limited chances to advance and have to beg for raises.

This is the place to make money in STG

They took a lost little boy and made a sales MAN. awesome pay the management is soso. if you get lucky you will have a great management. a-lot of them are turds but there are some good ones.

Very rewarding company.

I have worked here for over 8 years. The company is very involved with the employees family well-being and involved in the community and provides a fun and rewarding job opportunity. For those willing to learn and put in a good days work there are great advantages in working for Stephen Wade Auto Center.

Good family to work for. Fair and nice people

I have worked for this company for 10 years or so. They are fair, honest, they care about me and my family. They care about everybody; employees, customers, the community.

Nice manager, fun environment

I was a receptionist when I stated but later I moved to the office. They were nice and fair to me. I ended up having to relocate for personal reasons. That is the only reason why I quit. I miss being there.

good career opportunity

I started as a detailer, then I was moved to the service department because I got promoted. I just got promoted again. In this company if you work hard you can make a career out of working here.

Great workplace culture

Great company with a great mix of long and short term employees. Management has always done well with coaching and training. Expectations were always clear and goals that were achieved being recognized.

Great place to work.

I have worked for this company for nearly 15 years. They have been a fantastic company to work for. They have provided opportunity for me and others to advance and grow. Pay is competitive and fair. Don’t get me wrong this is a business and it is a job and as employees we are required to work hard, but when you work hard you are treated well. Great place to work.

Pros

Great family owned business.

Cons

None.

SWAC has good pay, a quick interview and hiring process, and fun coworkers. they offer flexible hours and understanding from higher ups about life obligations

Pros

good pay, flexible hours

This company really cares about everybody. There are opportunities to get promoted. training is paid for. people can move from one dealership to another or to a different department is desired. Some of the employees started at the bottom and now they are managers. And the leadership really cares about me as a person.

A very good place to gain experience and expand your skills and knowledge

For any person whom is considering Stephen Wade Auto center, for whatever position, they should feel confident in knowing they will gain much from the experience. Fast paced workplace with high energy environments depending on what department you're looking to work in. Family Oriented Management Team with a big connection with the Southern Utah Community.

ok

enjoy the environment and workplace and employees. i feel my talents are not being utilized to my full potential. I do not want to have to change companies but the opportunity to advance is limited

Pros

great palce to work

Cons

healthcare and advancement

Very fun work environment

Worked there for a year and I loved it. I will never forget the experiences and valuable information I learned from there. Leaving there was very hard for me. I loved all my coworkers as if They were family. As a female working in a mans workspace I was never treated unfairly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stephen Wade Auto Center. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Stephen Wade Auto Center Reviews by Location