Stephen Wade Auto Center Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 41 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
About the company
- Company size51 to 200
- Headquarters1670 S Hilton Dr St. Geo...
Stephen Wade Auto Center serving the St. George, Hurricane, and Washington area have helped new car and used car buyers find the perfect vehicles to drive home in. And has serviced those vehicles to keep them performing to the customer's satisfaction. After decades of service to our customers, we have become synonymous with providing a quality selection, excellent prices, and friendly service. We continue to expand our ever growing automotive service to different areas. We have customers come fr...
Stephen Wade Auto Center serving the St. George, Hurricane, and Washington area have helped new car and used car buyers find the perfect vehicles to drive home in. And has serviced those vehicles to keep them performing to the customer's satisfaction. After decades of service to our customers, we have become synonymous with providing a quality selection, excellent prices, and friendly service. We continue to expand our ever growing automotive service to different areas. We have customers come from all over the United States to enjoy the Stephen Wade Experience. We have a large market reaching from Salt Lake City, Utah, all the way down to Las Vegas, Nevada. We have an entire department that is also dedicated to customers through internet sales. This team provides the same outstanding customer service and professionalism you would expect from us as if you walked through our doors.
You’re seeing all 7 jobs at Stephen Wade Auto Center because we can’t find any available jobs at Stephen Wade Auto Center close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Browse jobs by location
Salary estimated from 373 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Installation & Maintenance
What would you say about your employer?
Questions and answers
People have asked 23 questions about working at Stephen Wade Auto Center. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Stephen Wade Auto Center employees.
Insights from 31 Indeed users who have interviewed with Stephen Wade Auto Center within the last 5 years.
Previous experience, schedule restrictions, what I like the most. Just things like that
Previous experience, schedule ...
Work experience. family life. interests and hobbies.
Work experience. family life. ...
How much Nissan experience I had and was I willing to relocate.
How much Nissan experience I h...
Common questions about Stephen Wade Auto Center
Stephen Wade Auto Center locations
What's being discussed at Stephen Wade Auto Center?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Vehicle Dealers
- Stephen Wade Auto Center