Play YouTube video button

Stericycle Employee Reviews

United States1,538 reviews
Found 1,538 reviews matching the search
Featured review
Stericycle selected this as a representative review
Awesome company
All positive vibes!!! Great manager that gave me the upmost respect and support. One of my favorite jobs.
I have nothing negative to say. As long as you work hard, take in the training that was provided, you will be successful.

If you know how to sell and know how to take on a challenge, you will make a lot of money!!
Low pay, Zero Leadership, No incentives....
Conroe facility. The Covid 19 crisis allowed Stericycle to show how much they cared for the hourly employees. They have cut our hours, taken back our pay increases 1 week before we were supposed to see them on our checks. After which they also refused our request for hazard pay. We were even told by management that the company was having a competition to see who could cut the most hours. This would be the time to help and appreciate us and instead they passed the cost of Covid 19 onto the hourly employees. To my knowledge no salaried employees have taken a financial hit and they are still receiving bonuses. We were also told recently that if we take a sick day we had to take an additional 10 unpaid work days off while salaried employees would still be paid if they got sick.
Pros
I live close and have income, some of my coworkers are good people.
Cons
Literally everything about this Facility. Cannot say one good thing.
Good company to work for.
Overall it's good for the experience that i got and knowing places and interacting with people. It's a great company to work for and the people over the years.
Good people, great solution
The people are salt of the earth individuals, helpful, caring and smart. The products and services are important and essential to multiple industries and various departments within each company.
n/a
Enjoyed working at STERICYCLE I really dislike then closing down. At STERICYCLE we were like on big family. The company and it's partners will definitely be missed
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
not a place for growth
solely focused on company profits
price gouging clients

very low compensation without a large territory

poor office environment

like any place your coworkers

want to succeed and a great people
SQ Customer Service
Your everyday responsibilities are far different from what they explain in the interview. Pay is ok BUT not for the amount of work you have to do. I've been here for 6 months and actually started looking for work after my 90 days. One thing I didn't like is that they put you on a write up if you don't pass the test after training with their expected grade, which was insane. They take a lot of taxes out of your bonuses so basically you only get like 30.00. Management is horrible I actually had to report one of my mangers to HR for unethical behavior, when he found out he started to mention my work and attendance etc basically trying to find anything on me to save his butt. He also has tried to date half the women who start there and say derogatory things in front of other associates, which also started drama due to people telling what he said about them. Also don't even fall for VGH (voluntarily go home) they don't tell you that once you go home you can't use you vacation time, you just won't get paid. I have never worked for a place like this I'm so glad I was able to get another job, there would be days I would just call in due to not wanting to be there because I was unhappy.
It was good.
I worked there 14 years. The company was fair. Worked with you the best they could. The management was descent. Employees were good. I really enjoyed the work, the management, and co-workers.
It was a job
Run your own location, make all the decisions, follow company guidelines and processes, report to district manager,supervise and work with all employees.
Terrible employers
Worst company I ever worked for. Terrible executive leadership. Bad business practices and unethical and immoral. Poor morale culture and very low pay.
Slow paced job
Some accounts have very light weight boxes but some hospitals are really heavy. Pick up bio waste trash containers that stink are not fun. Start time never the same
Pros
Light weight boxes
Cons
Low payment
Hard working & reliable
My coworker are friendly, & my supervisor was a great leader. We worked with great chemistry & was very productive. I love my job at lake city stericycle biohazards waste plant.
Great for avid sales associates
Those who are sale at heart will thrive here. Very heavily influenced on what you sell on or for new business. Also great if you like driving company door to door sales and going on sales calls.
Job is good
I have been there just under 10 yrs. The company has been bought and sold to many times to count... I Really like driving and warehouse work..I enjoy working at stericycle know my job and do it well...
A good company to work for.
Lots of opportunities and good management. Career advancement is possible. Good communication with their employees. Paid holidays, sick or personal time and vacation is very fair.
Pros
Pay
Csr
Bad work environment. Poor training. Management is scattered and bad. High demand and high stress job. No room for growth unless your friends with management
Great company to work for
Great comments for this company, I worked as a contractor and I worked the about 8 months and I learned a good deal of technology and a very friendly environment.
My work is based on hardwork
I enjoy the work I currently do, and being part of a strong organization that believes in what I do, helps my confidence and work habits. Stericycle has a strong commitment to their employees, and the growth of their employees.
Pros
Happy
Cons
Change needed
Decent job/ decent company
Working at Stericycle is fine. no overalls good but not bad the job is fair. The managers don’t harass you too much. Overall it’s a good company to work for.
not happy at all
long hr and not equal work. I was not happy that at all. the pay was good but. truck need to fix all the time. very bad communication. mgr wasn't working for you.
Managers do not know what they are doing. They rely on front line workers to do their work.
Workers issued are never resolved and there is no consistent enforcement of policies.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stericycle. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9
2.8
2.9
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Stericycle.