When you join STERIS, you become part of a team that has a reputation for developing solutions today that become the industry standards of tomorrow. If you are looking for a career that allows you to grow and learn, be innovative, and impact the lives of others – STERIS is THE place to be. The STERIS team is focused on upholding a tradition of excellence and a legacy of innovation as we serve our Customers in the Healthcare, Life Science, and Pharmaceutical industries. We are looking for people who thrive in a growing organization and who want to join us during a time of transformation, as we evolve to thrive in today’s global market. At STERIS, we make a healthier and safer world. Join us and help write our next chapter. Learn more at http://www.steris.com/about/careers/.
STERIS is a leading provider of infection prevention and other procedural products and services, focused primarily on healthcare, pharmaceutical and medical device Customers. At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe. To learn more, visit steris.com and careers.steris.com.
AT A GLANCE:
• $2.8 billion in revenue in FY19
• 12,000 Associates worldwide
• Over 3,000 Customer-facing sales and service professionals
• Listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “STE”
We are committed to continuous innovation that allows us to reduce our environmental footprint for STERIS and our Customers. Our efforts go beyond simple product and service solutions, as we recognize our role to help create a healthier and safer world. Learn more about our story at steris.com/sustainability.
JOIN OUR TEAM:
STERIS wouldn’t be where it is today without our incredible, talented people. That’s why we invest in your long-term career growth and share in our success together by rewarding you for your hard work. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes:
• Competitive pay
• Annual merit bonus and incentive plans
• Medical, vision, dental and life insurance
• 401(k) with company match
• Paid vacation time and holidays
• Tuition assistance program
• Professional development and advancement opportunities
• On-site fitness center (Mentor, Ohio headquarters) – less