Sterling Jewelers Inc. Employee Review

View all Sterling Jewelers Inc. reviews

The repair shop is a sweatshop
Repair shop manager (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCMay 23, 2013
The repair shop is a sweatshop. You are constantly criticized for not doing enough work. If you make friends as part of the management team you are too soft on your employees. As a bench jeweler this company is horrible to work for. they only want Jewelers that they trained up from polishers, if you don't do it the sterling way you are wrong.
Pros
401k but only after a year of employment
Cons
Too many to name

Other Sterling Jewelers Inc. Employee Reviews

It's a job
Shipping Processor (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHMay 11, 2018
It pays the bills but barely and is an OK place to work as long as you don't want to advance. Advancement comes by nepotism and the Buddy system from what I have seen.
Overall a good place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, St. Clairsville, and Zanesville OhioMay 10, 2018
Working for Sterling gave me the opportunity to learn as much as I could about the products sold. Management was amazing and supportive.

I was working over 40 hours and didn't have a regular schedule, balance home life and work was very difficult. All though the work load was tough it was amazing and so were my co-workers