Sterling Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

I like writing for this company
Ghostwriter - Blogs (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 30, 2018
I write on a contract basis, but everyone has been really nice and helpful when I needed something. I really dont have a lot of interaction with people, as I am a ghost writer for this company, so I work remotely.
Fun place to work
Accounting Manager (Former Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXJuly 7, 2018
Sterling Staffing Solutions is a nice place to work. The office is laid back but busy all the time. Your work day changes all the time especially when there are new issues that need to be resolved or issues that we have not put a plan in place to resolve. Management is very good but very busy so you sometimes have to make decisions on the spot and be confident about the decision that you have made. The hardest part of the job was dealing with clients who do no want to honor the contract that they have signed and working out a resolution to keep both parties happy.
Pros
free company outtings
Cons
everyone wants to be the boss
Fair and flexible.
Occupational Therapy Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXJune 14, 2018
This is a great company to work for. They dont offer fulltime really, however you can accept as many or as few clients on your case load as you feel you can handle. The only thing that bothers me is that you have to turn in your notes within 24 hours or they doc your pay.
Decent temporary employment
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OHJanuary 22, 2018
Jobs are okay. Nothing really permanent. Some days you show up to find out that you are not needed. Communication from employer to employee is less than average.
Pros
Jobs require little to no skills
Cons
Temporary employment, no advancement for career
Great staff and work life!
Human Resources Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXMarch 9, 2017
I love working for SSS! They make me feel like I'm actually a part of a team, appreciated and acknowledged. The best part of my job is the ability to take the lead on special projects. Any time I have a questions or concern, they address quickly and really make me feel like I am more than just an employee. I'm a valued member of a team!!!
Pros
Atmosphere, Flexibility
Great Company
PTA (Current Employee) –  Sugarland, TXJanuary 19, 2017
Excellent staff with knowledge and lots of experience. Company is very supportive of all efforts and will to go the extra mile for employees. Company is highly recommended to other future applicants.
Pros
Great Staff
Cons
No Cons
Family like environment.
HR Manager/Recruiting (Current Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXApril 19, 2015
Working at Sterling Staffing Solutions has allowed me to learn new medical records software. The office staff at this company get along great. This is a very busy office that handles therapy for several medical facilities.
Great business men to work for, treated employees fair.
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Worked from homeSeptember 25, 2014
I loved building Sterling Staffing Solutions with Stephen and Sterling. They gave me an experience I'll never forget and learned much from.