Sterling Staffing Solutions

• Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Overall satisfaction

Best place to work

Awesome atmosphere, Colleagues, Managers. I have been here 5+ years and they have been some of the best years. I have worked in about 3 to 4 departments and am happy to be one of the core team members.

excellent work place

Sterling Staffing has a vast network and multiple locations. They make sure that someone is available if I have any questions. They always update me with any opportunities in my area. Staff is very helpful and patient with clinicians.

Pros

Schedule flexibility

Cons

contract

Positive work environment with supportive office staff

I really enjoyed working for this company. The staff were very pleasant and helpful. It was a very positive work environment. I wish I could have had more face to face interaction with everyone. I really like getting to know the people I am working with. That said , it was still a very supportive work situation.

Pros

Positive work environment

Cons

Unfortunately, they had to decrease our financial compensation due to the pandemic.

Family oriented environment and flexibility

I have worked at this organization for almost 6 years. I've enjoyed the many perks of being employed here including, employee recognition, flexibility of my schedule and growth opportunities. I really enjoy the people I work with and how inclusive our organization strives to be.

Pros

Friendly staff and growth opportunities!

Supportive admin

I’ve been with SSS for approx 4 years and I love it! I’ve always had a positive experience and everyone (admin) is supportive and tries to do everything they can to facilitate a positive work environment. I would highly recommend to other therapists :)

Pros

Good rate and supportive

Cons

Na

Job seekers rely on your experience.

I recommend this company.

Sterling Staffing has a vast network and multiple locations to work. Staff are very professional and supportive to their therapist. Its a nice company to work with.

Pros

Multiple locations that are available for work for home care.

Cons

Some are far assignments

Professional and mindful staff

I enjoyed working with this company. Just starting my career in HH and they make sure to let me know of opportunities available spec close to my area. Staff is very patient explaining the process and someone is always available for any questions/concerns.

Pros

Staff support, fair compensation

Cons

Most of patients are far form my location. But that's my preference.

Satisfied

I have been working with SSS for more tgan 5 years and I have been treated professionally and fairly all those years. Looking forwRd for more years to come!

WAY too much demand and work for such little pay per visit = high stress

Been in health care for over 25 years. 21 of them as a therapist. This place is way too demanding of its therapists with paper work, credentials, submission of notes in less than 24 hours, NO MISSED VISITS ALLOWED, they will give your patients to another therapist sometimes even if you have accepted the patient, the pay is poor, they have monthly 'MISSED VISIT' surveys that they email to you each month (a productivity report essentially that I'm sure they used to determine if you will get future referrals or not), work calls/texts well after 6pm sometimes and even near 7pm, the patient quality was poor (many revolving-door patients who have low potential for progress), any 'mandatory' meeting that you attend will NOT be paid, ALL of your equipment, papers, TB testing, professional liability insurance, gas, mileage, NOTHING that you need/use will be reimbursed, NO BENEFITS, and yes, the office staff do have their 'favorite' therapists who seemed to get most of the patient referrals. For all you 'long-timers' out there, I would NOT recommend. If you are new to the field, have a good car and tires, and have little idea of what to expect from a home health staffing company, you will probably be good for a couple of years before you get burned out with them. I got burned out on this company in less than a year...

Pros

They are a staffing agency

Cons

low pay and high demand

Official response from Sterling Staffing Solutions

March 2, 2021
Hello, my name is Mindy and I am the Office Administrator. I apologize you had a negative experience with us. I would like the opportunity to discuss your feedback in detail and address your concerns. We appreciate the feedback and hope for the opportunity to improve our services.

Great Company!

Love working for Sterling Staffing Solutions! I always have flexibility of my schedule and can call with any issues. The staff is super friendly and very professional!

They are okay.. can be agressive about scheduling patients, then you accept a patient and they give them away to another therapist

They are okay, they are one of the lowest as far a pay. They reach out to you about patients and then they give the patients away. They schedule to your schedule when it’s convent for them.

Discriminated Former COTA

When it comes to pt referral they have a first text first serve policy. No matter how quickly I text they always assign pt's to their favorites. I put in my sweat to represent this company, but they are so unappreciative. Fairness and equal opportunity is not a Mantra they believe in. They are losing therapist because for the same reasons I stated

They are easy to talk to and get jobs arranged.

You get assignments via email and can decide if you want it or not. You can talk with Sterling Staffing staff directly. The workplace environment is nice.

It wasn't exciting; the level of stress Sterling puts on employees is outrageous.

Everyone has their own experience, i am not the one to say. The level of stress was unbearable. Find other people with more positive experiences to talk about them,

Productive environment

Fast pace and a great team to work for ! Great organization, the office provides support to home health members , training, fun activities and support.

I like writing for this company

I write on a contract basis, but everyone has been really nice and helpful when I needed something. I really dont have a lot of interaction with people, as I am a ghost writer for this company, so I work remotely.

Fun place to work

Sterling Staffing Solutions is a nice place to work. The office is laid back but busy all the time. Your work day changes all the time especially when there are new issues that need to be resolved or issues that we have not put a plan in place to resolve. Management is very good but very busy so you sometimes have to make decisions on the spot and be confident about the decision that you have made. The hardest part of the job was dealing with clients who do no want to honor the contract that they have signed and working out a resolution to keep both parties happy.

Pros

free company outtings

Cons

everyone wants to be the boss

Fair and flexible.

This is a great company to work for. They dont offer fulltime really, however you can accept as many or as few clients on your case load as you feel you can handle. The only thing that bothers me is that you have to turn in your notes within 24 hours or they doc your pay.

Great staff and work life!

I love working for SSS! They make me feel like I'm actually a part of a team, appreciated and acknowledged. The best part of my job is the ability to take the lead on special projects. Any time I have a questions or concern, they address quickly and really make me feel like I am more than just an employee. I'm a valued member of a team!!!

Pros

Atmosphere, Flexibility

Great Company

Excellent staff with knowledge and lots of experience. Company is very supportive of all efforts and will to go the extra mile for employees. Company is highly recommended to other future applicants.

Pros

Great Staff

Cons

No Cons

Family like environment.

Working at Sterling Staffing Solutions has allowed me to learn new medical records software. The office staff at this company get along great. This is a very busy office that handles therapy for several medical facilities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sterling Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Sterling Staffing Solutions in popular locations