Stewart Business Systems Employee Review

View all Stewart Business Systems reviews

All Hype Not Enough Pay
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Burlington, NJDecember 30, 2013
If there were any nice words to say I would say them but they aren't . I've never worked anywhere in all my days living where someone would be allowed to treat their employees like this. They pay you minimum wage to do work that you should get paid twice the rate. If you're looking for stability this is not the place to go.
Pros
Free lunch 30th of the month
Cons
Pay rate, language used

Other Stewart Business Systems Employee Reviews

Best of Both Worlds- World class products with Local Management
Technology Consultant (Current Employee) –  Princeton, NJJune 13, 2018
I have worked in this industry for 20+ years for the leading manufacturer and provider of copiers and image management solutions. My experience at Stewart Business Systems has been an excellent one. SBS is owned and backed by a global and best in class company (Xerox Corporation,) yet it is managed locally right here in NJ. Employees have direct access to all aspects of managing their business, from equipment fulfillment, contract questions and even executive level support. Turnaround time for any issue or question is timely, and therefore allows sales reps to be responsive to their customer's inquiries and needs.

Additionally, the culture is friendly and family-like. I am always impressed by the above and beyond care and appreciation of their employees. My direct manager is helpful, supportive and knowledgeable. Happy employees=happy customers= success!
Pros
Opportunity to earn good money, family like company culture, work-life balance
Cons
Medical insurance could be more comprehensive
Official response from Stewart Business Systems
December 31, 1969

Thanks for your feedback! Your 20+ years of experience is valued by us, your peers, and most importantly, our customers. We couldn't have said it better - "Happy employees=happy customers= success"!

Best Of Both Worlds
Technology Consultant (Current Employee) –  New JerseyJune 12, 2018
When looking for a career I was happy to find Stewart Business Systems. The training and management from top down has incredible value and support. The culture at Stewart is like a family, respect amongst employees, opportunity for on ongoing training and management opportunity. The job does demand discipline in all aspects but only to ensure the income you want to earn. Sales is not for everyone and can be demanding sometimes all the times but the support from management is always there. The most enjoyable part is the people I work with and the opportunity of an uncapped income.
Pros
Pto, benefits, unlimited earning ability
Cons
Lack of inside technology processes
Official response from Stewart Business Systems
December 31, 1969

We appreciate you taking the time to give readers an insider's view on the sales role at Stewart. We agree - discipline is a must for those who want to reap the benefits (and uncapped commissions) of their efforts. Be sure to give us your thoughts on improving inside technology processes. We have one project actively underway to streamline order processing. We want to make sure it's an effective tool for inside sales and our admin team. Thanks again.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stewart Business Systems. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8