Stewart Business Systems Employee Review

View all Stewart Business Systems reviews

Sky is The Limit
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  NJFebruary 14, 2013
I've been with stewart for the past 3 1/2 years starting out of college with very little knowledge of the copier industry or sales. Stewart trained me from the ground up which is one of their biggest strengths. They are truly committed to developing their employees in all departments and at all different levels of expertise.

SBS will reward you for working hard, if you truly are committed to working a full day every day you will not fail. If you plan to live the "salemans life" and expect to work from 10am to 3pm and make 150k a year it simply isnt in the cards and you should look elsewhere.

Stewarts strengths are based on their ability to be flexible within our local marketplace. Although we have the financial backing of Xerox, we do not have the red tape or processes that go along with it. Stewart has its own process, makes its own decisions and manages all of its operations out of Burlington NJ.

I have unfortunitly witnessed several reps walk out the doors at Stewart to walk on the grass that is always greener on the other side. However, I also see many reps that have been here for years making a great living and they all have one commin trait, a dedicated work ethic.

Put in the time and you will not only advance within but earn a great living.
Pros
local decisions, detailed training, numerous resources, great base salary with strong commission structure, great people
Cons
monthly quotas

Other Stewart Business Systems Employee Reviews

Financially rewarding & considerate of employees
Senior National Manager (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NJOctober 17, 2017
worked with Fortune 500/1000 Clients - good opportunities if one is capable of solution selling - supportive management - provided training when necessary
Pros
enjoyed my job
Cons
excessive traveling to & from work
So So
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  NJJuly 28, 2017
Nothing really special here. Benefits were okay, steady work schedule, but negligible opportunity for advancement. They seemed to be barely treading water when I left, hopefully it turned around.