Stewart Title Guaranty Company

Stewart Title Guaranty Company Employee Reviews

United States139 reviews
Leadership listens and care. They promote creativity and are open to trying new things. I was able to tap into my creative side because I was fully supported And my clients loved it!
Stewart Title values relationships. The team is an excellent and professional one to work with. Management is exceptional, no matter the issue we were able to satisfy our customer.
Jump
Off the bridge before accepting a job here. Worked for them for 3 years built a strong escrow desk. Got no support and laid off on a conference call.
Hardworking, great people work here. It’s like a family. The work can be difficult at times, but it’s rewarding. The manager is wonderful and the work is steady.
Pros
Remote access to work from home, great culture
Cons
Very small
Do not take this job! The worse experience in my life career. This is a Mafia Team starting from the Escrow Assistant to Management-Canvas Owner- Rep.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
I worked as a contract employee. I received title requests from attorney offices and I ordered the title. Once it was received, I prepared an opinion report of the status of the title.
Even though they were a big corporate company they are still very family oriented and they are a great company to work for the best one I've ever worked for since I've been in Florida
Company has excellent technology and training unfortunately I has little training in person seems everything ers done via email and when you have to explain question typing it take to long to type out usually leading to even more confusion and often was easier to explain in person
When I worked there, I had the pleasure of gaining some knowledge into the home selling/purchasing business. The administrative position was what I was hired for however, and I found it a bit wrong on the employers end to have me doing work that I shouldn't have been handling. Overall the staff was very nice and inviting and it had been the first job where they actually fully participated in holidays, birthdays, or any other special instance. It made the environment better to cope with when it came to one employee who would try to belittle you at a moments notice. My manager at the time was very nice and sweet. Also she very accommodating of your doctors appointments, or any other issues you may have had. The manager there would take her time to help me to tell something new in a different way if I had trouble with something.
It's the worst. Underpaid, overworked. Racism. You get denied promotions if a man or person if color comes in, even if they lack experience. Company downsized; new roles are "absorbed" by existing staff with no increase in pay. Hostile working environment. Mean people. Prepare to get fired for no logical reason (but you will obviously get unemployment when there is no cause). Prepare to
Great company to work for and wonderful co-workers. Nice work environment and work equipment is top notch. Excellent benefits and 401K package offered.
This is a good place to work if you like to work for corporate America. There is not a lot of flexibility or benefits it is very run of the mill for holidays and benefits.
From day one, training was provided in the most informational way. After 2 years I was promoted to National Relocation Specialist. I was given 8 accounts to work on my own. The work atmosphere was more than co-workers, we were family.
The hardest part of the job was the 12 hours day for many years and trying to raise a family, which are now grown.

The most rewarding part of the job was the level of customer service I was able to deliver. If the client has requests, I was able to accomplish.
Worked for the company over 10 years, Company is very professional and very prideful of services render. Company very family orientated as all employees are very nice and work as a unit.
Stewart is a great company to work for. I appreciate their honest approach and desire to do what is best for the client. I have work with this company for 14 years through several positions which have given me the opportunity to understand the title process from beginning to end.
Pros
Challenging environment that allows use of many skills.
Cons
Not enough career growth opportunities.
This was a good job to start out in for title but 100% not for long term. Management is horrible and pushes jobs onto you with NO raise, even if they promise it to you after a certain amount of days. They also pick favorites and only act like they care about the employees who have been there for 4+ years. Not to mention they also don't really care about their clients like a title company should. They try to cover up their lack of care for employees with marketing and events that are very poorly executed.
Cons
management, not following through with promises, picking favorites
My coworkers were fantastic people, but it was clear that no one wanted to be there everyday. Excellent place if you want a work life balance. If you are on the lower rung of employees do not expect any raises.
Great place to work. Good balance of work and life. Challenging. I found the management to represent the company and culture well. The training was good and the company was well established and good for employees and customers alike.
I met some amazing people at Stewart Title. Unfortunately the company was in the process of becoming acquired by Fidelity Investments which resulted in many of my colleagues being let go.
Pros
Flexible hours, after hour events
Cons
Fidelity Acquisition, lay offs
Not a place I’d recommend. Hostile environment and management is POOR!
Literally sets you up to fail. You never know who to reach out to for support. Office policies change, constantly a new policy. Communication is non existent.
Pros
Cons
Everything imaginable
The company and CEO is excellent. Once of the top employers to work for and excellent leadership. Because a manager may not rate as well doesn't mean others will experience the same as myself so feel free to venture over to STG as the company is stellar and highly recommended.
Pros
Company benefits, culture, even a company university (and a coffee shop with a very personable CEO)
Cons
Technology is outdated (industry related challenges).
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stewart Title Guaranty Company. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7