STI Physical Therapy Employee Reviews

Enjoyable team
Student Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sun City, AZOctober 10, 2018
I was at STI as a Student Physical Therapist Assistant. After I graduated I was employed as a highly skilled tech until my shoulder surgery. I learned a lot from the team.
October 12, 2018

Thank you for your kind review. We will continue to work hard to support our staff.

Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Yuma, AZSeptember 27, 2018
This is a great place to work, a family run company that cares about their employees. If you have a positive attitude and strong work ethic you will move up and succeed in this company. A lot of very intelligent PTs to collaborate with. They are very supportive of learning and continuing education in related areas of your interest. It doesn't get much better at this day in age in an outpatient orthopedic physical therapy clinic.
Pros
Wonderful people
October 12, 2018

Thank you for your kind words. We will continue to strive to support our staff in any way we can.

The clinical staff is very professional and patients are happy when they leave.
administration (Current Employee) –  ArizonaSeptember 23, 2018
Great place to work. We are very loved in the community. Patients get well and continue to come back. The employees care about each other and we celebrate birthdays and have monthly luncheons. There is always someone to go to if you have a concern. The company is very family oriented and the understand if you have a family emergency.
Pros
The owner cares and listens to each individual
Cons
Need a bigger monitor.
October 12, 2018

Thank you for your review and kind words. It means a lot to us.

Lack of appreciation
Clinician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 21, 2018
Unless you are a favorite of the owner you are just a number, There is no appreciation for the work you do, from any management. Its all about more money for the family to go on vacation and buy newer fancy cars. Increase your charges see more patients.

Once a month meetings to tell you to charge more and see more. Not about patient care.
Pros
free lunch at monthly meetings with the food the owner wants
Cons
never good enough or charge enough
October 12, 2018

Sorry to see you feel this way but we do appreciate all feedback and use it to improve. We will share your comments with management. We wish you all the best.

Total Chaos and Unorganized
Pre Authorization (Former Employee) –  PHX, AZAugust 16, 2018
Really toxic place to work. Management is never around and expect you to do everyrhing they tell you even if not ethical to the health practice and get in trouble if you tell them you dont want to. Had great coworkers but that is all i liked about the place.
Pros
Free lunch when included
Cons
Managment, toxic enviroment
October 12, 2018

Sorry to learn of your negative experience with us. Certainly this is not our intention. We appreciate the feedback and will share with management.

It is what you make it
Therapy Technician (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 3, 2018
A family owned business that is growing because of their excellent care of patients. They are one of the oldest PT companies in the Phoenix area. That is not accomplished by not fulfilling your mission. Very knowledgeable professional clinical staff and support staff. Caseloads are manageable compared to other outpt clinics. Management wear a lot of hats but they sincerely seem to care about you.
Pros
manageable patient caseloads, good pay and benefits, benevolent management
Cons
Hectic and chaotic at times
August 11, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Very much appreciated.

Co workers are great but management is not.
Front office (Former Employee) –  Yuma, AZJanuary 2, 2018
Co workers are great but management is not. No change to advance and corporate can't make up their mind. No feedback in how are you doing, and no direct supervisor in on sight.
Pros
Great co workers
Cons
Managemennt
August 11, 2018

We are sorry to learn of your experience with our company and appreciate the feedback. Your review will be shared with leadership to ensure we work to improve in this area.

fast pace
Night Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZDecember 10, 2015
- Create intricate work out plans for clients
- Positive motivator for clients
- Provide strong customer service

Was great to help people live a healthier life.
Pros
working with the clients
Cons
clients inconsistantness
August 11, 2018

Much gratitude for taking the time to provide a review. We will share with leadership.

very good
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  phoenix AZMay 19, 2015
I loved working at sti If I did not have to move out of state to finish saleing my home in pa I would not of quit. I worked for a physical office in pa so I was pretty familiar with the ins and outs of the job. I just had to learn their way around the office and their program. The most enjoyable part of the job was my co-workers and the people I would meet everyday.
Pros
we had free lunches when we had our meetings
Decent Place to Work
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sun City, AZFebruary 23, 2015
Did not get much instruction from people above you. Started the job from day one, not much for an introductory period as a new employee. Able to treat patients how you wanted to treat them, was not forced to work a certain way. Had to usually stay late to catch up on notes since there was no time for dedicated time during the day.
August 11, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide your comment and review. We take all reviews seriously and will share with our leadership team to ensure quality improvement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at STI Physical Therapy. Our community is ready to answer.

STI Physical Therapy Reviews by Location