STIHL Inc Employee Review

Good pay and benefits.
Machine Operator 1 (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VA 23452September 4, 2018
Good pay and benefits although management always look for people to point the finger at for problems when they are in a pinch and usually it's someone they can get rid of and train two more people in their place.

The leads on top of that are stressed out since management leans on them to get things done to near perfection and it trickles down into the work force.

Usually attendance is the only reason people get let go unless someone in the management chain doesn't approve of your work in which case they build things against you to replace you.

Just like any high stress, high dollar job you have to watch your back and document everything. If you don't speak up, you'll get thrown under the wheel.
Pros
Good pay, great benefits, cool people to work with.
Cons
Watch your six, someone always trying to get where you are.

Other STIHL Inc Employee Reviews

Sthil
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 18, 2019
The work is good it keep you busy and time flies by. The employees there are toxic. most have been stuck in the warehouse for too long and do not care about their jobs.
Pros
good starting pay
Cons
short breaks
Great work environment
Automation Operator (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAAugust 24, 2018
STIHL,Inc was a great place to work, with great benefits. If I didn't have major family problems I would still be there today. I enjoyed working there.
Pros
Always learning something new
Cons
For me I have to drive an hour