STIHL Inc Employee Review

Productive and fun work place
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJune 22, 2014
I love working at STIHL.going in and working on the assembly line. I learn how to use operational knowledge of system parts and components to solve problems.Management was very helpful there, whenever you need them, coworker was helpful also everyone got along, The hardest part was getting the boxes off the shelves,the most enjoyable part my co-workers.
Pros
Holiday partys
Cons
Working at night

Other STIHL Inc Employee Reviews

Sthil
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 18, 2019
The work is good it keep you busy and time flies by. The employees there are toxic. most have been stuck in the warehouse for too long and do not care about their jobs.
Pros
good starting pay
Cons
short breaks
Fast-paced Call Center environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAApril 2, 2019
I would answer phone calls from our dealers throughout the United States, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico who would be calling in about a discrepancy in their orders. I learned a lot in the 13 years I worked for Stihl, Inc. I was taught everything there was to know regarding gas, electric and battery-powered outdoor power equipment. The workplace was great; we were all like a big family. The hardest part of the job was the lack of communication between management and employees. The most enjoyable part of the job were the majority of my co-workers, speaking with dealers and assisting them with resolving any issues they may have had.
Pros
The benefits we received, health care, dental, vision, 401k & retirement
Cons
The small percentage of negative, lazy workers that constantly complained