Stinger Ghaffarian Technologies Employee Reviews

A team oriented environment
Senior Systems Engineer Mission Systems (Current Employee) –  Lanham, MDSeptember 4, 2018
Flexible work hours allowed me to be more productive by enabling me to do morning yoga activities or evening activities.

You are offered varying health benefit packages that fit within the needs of your family.
Pros
I love the people I work with
Great environment
Oracle DBA (Current Employee) –  Hampton, VAJuly 12, 2018
Great environment and culture to work with. Fantastic leadership and training of employees. Always something new to learn. Never boring. High quality, intelligent employees.Good Pay, Benefits, Excellent Match for 401(k).
Great Company
Resource Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Lanham, MDJune 28, 2018
Overall good company to work for. I enjoyed my time employees with SGT, but I’ve noticed a lot of favoritism within the company between managers and employees.
Pros
Room for growth
Cons
A lot of favoritism within the company
Sgt, Inc. BEST Company
Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kennedy Space Center, FLJune 27, 2018
SGT, Inc. is the BEST company that I have ever worked for. I can't express how much I appreciate all that they have done for me. They are a true Blessing in my life.
Pros
Sgt, Inc. #1 BEST Company
Working towards a better future
Procurement Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDJune 5, 2018
With the recent acquisition of the company, there should be some major changes or improvements. The internal culture is one of the main issues, the culture presented to the customers is wonderful.
it is good place to work
I&T Sr. Engineer (Current Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDMay 30, 2018
Manager led you to work on your own pace. I work on site so my manager had little interfere. As long as customer happy the manager will leave me alone .
Pros
Good management
Overall - 4 Stars
Subcontract Administrator (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDMay 1, 2018
I would recommend a a person to apply for SGT, Inc.,they pay well and there is room for advancement in the Contracts and HR departments. They also have excellent benefits.
Pros
Pays Well
Cons
Poor Management
Great work place
Project Support/Resource Analyst (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDJanuary 3, 2018
Flexible company to work for, the workload can be much for the pay. Management needs a bit of work and turnover is high. Pay raises are not as high as expected.
Great place to work and family oriented
Procurement Administrator/Expeditor (Current Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDOctober 19, 2017
I enjoyed working with such great people. I am presently temping and would love to stay on board. There is room for growth throughout the company. Once you get a job here no one really ever leaves. Job security.
Pros
Recognize and award employees
Cons
Training could be better.
I have no opinions
Project Analyst - Business Development (BD) (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDAugust 22, 2017
8:30 - 5:00
stuff
SGT, Inc. has management
Work place has culture
Hardest part of the job was being laid off
Enjoyable part of the job was salary
Pros
I have no opinions
Cons
I have no opinions
Overall, company culture is diverse and employee oriented
SUBCONTRACTS DIRECTOR (Current Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDJune 28, 2017
Overall, company culture is diverse and employee oriented; but too much emphasis put on BD and not enough importance given to other departments such as the administrative support functions.
Excellent Environment for Degreed Professionals
SGT (Former Employee) –  Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, MDJune 20, 2017
For the most part enjoyed working for SGT, although their lack of respect and loyalty to non-degreed employees mimic what I consider to be the norm, after so many years in this profession.
Excellent Company!
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Goddard Space Flight Center, MDMay 16, 2017
Great company with excellent atmosphere. Allows for autonomous work environment with creativity to solve problems. Outstanding compensation and benefits.
Flexible
Sr. Resource Analyst III (Current Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDMay 11, 2017
Great company to work for when you have children. Flexible schedule and telework allowable. Very casual and relaxed. Lots of nepotism within the company.
Pros
Great Benefits, Nice Salary
Cons
Management needs improvement
Good Management
Senior Engineer (Current Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDApril 20, 2017
Most of their contracts are to provide services to NASA, so program management is usually Government, but they do a good job with personnel management and I've been happy with them.
No Career Devolpment
Junior Engineer (Current Employee) –  Lanham, MDApril 17, 2017
Have been working here for almost 4 years with no mentor interaction or no training or opportunities for career advancement. Things get promised but never fulfilled.
Pros
good hours, nice people
Cons
No career development
Nice place to work; diverse cultures.
Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDMarch 27, 2017
SGT recognizes that its employees are just as valuable as the integrity of the company and the customer. They work to have the employee's voice heard through their Employee Focus Group.
No Comment
Director of Procurement and Compliance (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDSeptember 11, 2016
I have no comment on this company at this time. I don't like to provide public evals of a company due to potential blowback. Sorry but that is a real concern.
Long hours and very high stress
Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Kennedy Space Center, FlJune 22, 2016
Required to work long hours in a very high stress job. Primary job was writing procedures for Performance Engineer to perform. Always worked in a very compressed schedule.
Excellent Company, good people
Information Assurance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COApril 23, 2016
The contract I worked on was the ISC2 (NCMC-ITW/AA sustainment). The work was challenging at times, but certainly rewarding. Support from the SGT local office was outstanding and very timely. I looked forward to going to work each day and working the challenges associated with developing certification and accreditation package, conducting ST&E or whatever may come up on any given day.
Pros
Excellent working environment.
Cons
None that I noticed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stinger Ghaffarian Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

Stinger Ghaffarian Technologies Reviews by Location